What is the difference between compounded testosterone cream and compounded T gel ?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Whatzup

Summers coming I mostly wear shorts and sandles I couldn't deal with that.
Sorry I don't remember your story any reason you can't do T cyp shots?

I hate needles. I can't imagine being confined. Plus I hear with shots you have highs when given the shot and lows until your next shot. With creams it's consistent provided it absorbs.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I hate needles. I can't imagine being confined. Plus I hear with shots you have highs when given the shot and lows until your next shot. With creams it's consistent provided it absorbs.

I hate needles also. What got me over it was HCG shots with a 30 gauge 1/2" needle. They really are painless. You can pinch a wad of fat anywhere around your waist and inject just under the skin. I could not believe how easy and painless it was.

The jump to 27ga for T cyp is also pretty painless.
I experience no ups and downs when injecting 3 times a week. I believe that happen with the every other week guys or super low dose once a week guys.

Whatzup

I hate needles also. What got me over it was HCG shots with a 30 gauge 1/2" needle. They really are painless. You can pinch a wad of fat anywhere around your waist and inject just under the skin. I could not believe how easy and painless it was.

The jump to 27ga for T cyp is also pretty painless.
I experience no ups and downs when injecting 3 times a week. I believe that happen with the every other week guys or super low dose once a week guys.

How much for syringes and testosterone? Also where do you inject?

How much for syringes and testosterone? Also where do you inject?

I like left or right side of my bellybutton or either love handle. I also now add my HCG to the same syringe so just 3 shots a week. Your shgb determines how often you should inject. Some can just do once a week.
My Tcyp is 129 for two bottles 5ml each. Depending on how much you inject determines how long they last.
Easytouch 27ga syringes are 12 bucks for 100
https://www.otcwholesale.com/easytouch-71501.html

Whatzup

I like left or right side of my bellybutton or either love handle. I also now add my HCG to the same syringe so just 3 shots a week. Your shgb determines how often you should inject. Some can just do once a week.
My Tcyp is 129 for two bottles 5ml each. Depending on how much you inject determines how long they last.
Easytouch 27ga syringes are 12 bucks for 100
https://www.otcwholesale.com/easytouch-71501.html

Thanks. I'll consider that if this cream continues to be mixed like this.

OMI100

DSCF0701.jpg
O.K.
Picture time.
2 clicks (100mg T)
Under my arm (on tricep of ONE arm) each morning after showering.
No residue.
Works great for me.

OMI100

Is your cream hrt or alcohol gel?
Compounded Testosterone cream 200mg/ml
Consistency of Ponds face cream but not oily.
And if you can not tell, that is a penny on the top of the applicator to give some reference to the small amount of cream that I us on a daily basis.

callebs

Orrin, do you take anything else along with the cream (HCG, AI)? Also, how long did it take you to receive the cream from the time you were prescribed it? I'm considering asking my doc if he can prescribe the cream first to see if it works, if not then I'd try injections.

Strength is 200mg/mil.
I use a 1/2 mil daily (100mg) ( 2 clicks)
Applicator is 30 ml.
So one applicator last me 2 months.
I get great results from 2 clicks (1/4 teaspoon or it might be even less.... Not much)(whatever the volume of a 1/2 mil is)

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me