Can not sleep on sermorelin help!

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nikkibeamer

I’ve been on injections for 6 months as my IGF has raised by 50% and I think my dose may have been to high at 30 units every night. My “hormone doctor” seems clueless but I talked with the compounding pharmacy and they recommended to lower dose to 0.2ml but I’m still not sleeping! I weigh 108 lbs 5’2, 40 years old. I’m also on testosterone therapy can I still get benefits from daytime dosing?

Also my IGF is at 175 now.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
These secretagogues(?) messed me up with carpal tunnel like symptoms from the elbow down, was downright painful such that it woke me up and disturbed my sleep to great extent. Had to get off that stuff.

ratbag

Datbtrue showed us that we should not inject unless we hadn't eaten for 3 hrs and after injection not to eat for a min of 30 minutes... preferably 1 hr. Otherwise you waste the effect of the GHRH. Before bed is best if only doing one shot daily. There is lots of semorelin or other GHRH out there that doesn't work and when it does it doesn't help my sleep either.

I had the carpel tunnel pains too but only when I injected 3 times a day for over a month.. then I'd back off to twice a day and it would subside.

Since i started 10 units nightly it has robbed me of a good night sleep. Every 2 or 3 hours i wake up in the middle of the night and wonder around, watch tv., or snack. Its gotten worse to the point where im falling asleep (almost) driving to work or driving home from work. Its been about 5 months since i started and my Dr. doesn't seem to take it seriously. At $250 monthly i feel like a moron. Yes ive lost a little noticeable fat around my midsection but i need to sleep. I also take 375mg of test bi-weekly for 8 months now....which i truly love.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me