What trough level do you feel best at?

Buy Lab Tests Online

sh1973

I wanted to see what trough level regardless of dosing schedule, that you feel best at.

400-600ng
601-800ng
801-1000ng
1000ng and above
Sorry if someone has polled this before, I looked and didn’t see a previous post by anyone.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nashtide

I wanted to see what trough level regardless of dosing schedule, that you feel best at.

400-600ng
601-800ng
801-1000ng
1000ng and above
Sorry if someone has polled this before, I looked and didn’t see a previous post by anyone.
801-1000 seems best for me.

Vince

Super Moderator

400-600ng
601-800ng
801-1000ng
1000ng and above
Sorry if someone has polled this before, I looked and didn't see a previous post by anyone.
1000ng and above

Bouquet where do you keep your free. I have high shbg as well

Both the doctor that I refuse to go to and my current doctor wanted my free testosterone to be between 20 and 25. Depending on my SHBG, that can mean a total testosterone level as low as 918 or as high as 1455.

When my prior doctor was playing around with my dose, my total (EDIT) free testosterone dropped to 12 and I had no energy. There is a reason he is my prior doctor!

Last edited:

lexer

600-800 and i also fully believe that the safest range along with 400-600. With regard to the 400-600 range, i would change to the 500-600 range. 400's may be a tad too low for most.
i felt great with levels over 900 but who wouldnt !!! Unfortunately its too high to remain healthy without the need to add other drugs .

Saxon

Last blood work showed 1400s trough.

Total Test: 1440 ng/dl
Free Test: 47 ng/dl
E2 Sensitive: 46 pg/ml
SHBG: 16 nmol/L

I've been sitting here for a while now and I feel excellent. No issues.

Starplex

I'm in as similair boat as you. Higher total test than most, E2 high per labs, but feel fantastic. Going on the same protocol for 2 years now and labs continue to support the protocol. I'm staying with the protocol until labs or my Dr. tells me something different.

The only thing that concerned me at first was my Hemocrit values and thus I was donating blood fairly often. However, there are new opinions on the whole Hemocrit value and some Dr's (including mine), believe that the blood is not actually turning thicker and there is no danger in the higher value, similar to those that live in higher altitude. I'm testing this theory as I haven't donated since October and my labs are in July, so I'm going to wait it out and see what the values come back as. In the meantime, I have had no real change to blood pressure or any other negative signs that thicker blood could contribute to.

I sum it up to say if you feel fantastic stay with the protocol as it takes so long to get dialed in and your body adjusted, unless labs or Dr. tells you otherwise (excluding E2). A high E2 lab result if you feel fantastic means nothing, in my opinion.

Saul

400-600ng
601-800ng
801-1000ng
1000ng and above

601 to 800, though I have not tried higher. Sometimes feeling good is good enough.

Jon H

I definitely feel better, and overall healthier, over 1000. Test, hCG, and an AI to keep estrogen in-range (for me). I feel great, and all labs are in normal range. I'd never want to live again with test lower than that.

Smokey

800-1000. Over 1200 my workouts suffer as well as my V02 max.....I basically feel out of shape and feel like I cant get into shape if I am over 1200.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me