AIDS/LifeCycle 545 mile fund raising bicycle ride

Buy Lab Tests Online
Hi
I was not sure where to post this or it allowed but after using this site for years I thought it would be a great place to ask for help in this great cause. If this is not allow please delete my post.

After years of cycling I am taking my passion for cycling to the next level to help a worthy cause. From June 3rd - June 9th, over 3,000 Cyclists, Roadies and Virtual Cyclists will be participating in AIDS/LifeCycle, a 545-mile bike ride from San Francisco to Los Angeles to raise funds for the life-saving services offered by San Francisco AIDS Foundation and the Los Angeles LGBT Center. This year, I'll be one of them! I will be posting pictures and videos on social media to share the event during the 545 mile ride. Watch for them during that week.

The services provided as a result of this event mean the world to those who receive them, and your support means the world to me.

We're working together to make HIV/AIDS a thing of the past. Will you support me by making a donation today? Please feel free to pass this message on to your family and friends. I look forward to your support. Any size donation is appreciated.

Thank You
Allen

Please donate using this link
http://www.tofighthiv.org/goto/AllenMecum

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones