No sex drive and not sure why.

Buy Lab Tests Online

MinD

So no libido/sex drive - 41 year sold, active (gym, yoga, a tiny bit of cardio) and starting takin 250 mg of sustanon & cyp every 2 weeks. My December results below were after taking a shot and this most recent one was 2 weeks after not being on any. no HCG or anything else. I just started to take proviron and arimidex recently as well which would reflect on my January results only. Any other tests I should take to help figure things out? I don't know if it's stress, thyroid, etc... 2 years ago my sex drive was raging

Test......................................... Result.............. Interval

December 15, 2018

Cholestrol..................................... 113.................... 100-199

Tricylcerides................................. 58...................... 0-149

Serum Testosterone.................... >1500................ 264-916

Free Testosterone....................... 43.3................... 6.8-21.5

Pregnenolone............................... <10

DHT............................................... 116.................... High

T4, Free........................................ 1.1..................... 0.82-1.77

DHEA............................................ 387.5................. 102.6-416.3

Cortisol......................................... 7.2..................... 6.2-19.4 (AM)

TSH............................................... 2.06................... 0.45-4.5

Estradiol....................................... 63.3................... 7.6-42.6 – HIGH

SHBG............................................. 32.4................... 16.5-55.9

January 25, 2018

Serum Testosterone.................... 313.................... 264-916

Free Testosterone....................... 7.2..................... 6.8-21.5

DHT............................................... 59

T4, Free........................................ 1.14................... 0.82-1.77

TSH............................................... 3.010................. 0.450-4.500

Prolactin....................................... 7.5..................... 4.0-15.2

Estradiol, Sensitive...................... 5.4..................... 8.0-35.0

Triiodothryonine, Free, Serum... 3.2..................... 2.0-4.4

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Sean Mosher

Your Total T is really low for being on Sustanon/TRT.
Are you still injecting every 2 weeks? If so that's a big issue as well.
And your estrogen is absolutely tanked.
How much arimidex and how often?
I'd stop that ASAP.
TSH is a little elevated as well..... worth looking into more with a complete thyroid work-up.

MinD

In January I had stopped testosterone for that test to see what would happen - which is why that is low. During the last 6 months my sex drive hasn't really changed no matter what I do. No Testosterone vs 250 mg per 2 weeks - No Arimidex / with Arimidex. HCG didn't have an effect. I can't seem to figure out what is going to work since nothing really is. I went to a TRT clinic once and they seemed like they aren't the right place to go to.
TSH is the one thing I have not tinkered with. On a test in 2016 my Free T4 was low and so was my TSH. That fluctuated on these tests as well.

Systemlord

It seems as if your hormone levels are either through the roof or bottomed out, you need to stop taking a sledgehammer on your approach to TRT. Why don't you shoot for 600-800 ranges and get E2 in the 20-35 pg/mL range and spend more than a few months at those levels. Also try splitting your shots up once weekly to keep things stable.

Systemlord

Thanks, so regulate E2 with arimidex?
My SHBG were high before, so I'm taking Proviron as well - good, bad?

You know it took me 8 months to start getting my erections back consistently, longer for libido to return. 10 months later I'm still showing progress. I would wait and see where E2 lands before dosing. You may not even need it.

MinD

I'm 90% sure my Proviron is legit. It worked at first for the first 2 to 3 weeks - substantial difference, then the difference went away. booo

1Draw

In January I had stopped testosterone for that test to see what would happen - which is why that is low. During the last 6 months my sex drive hasn't really changed no matter what I do. No Testosterone vs 250 mg per 2 weeks - No Arimidex / with Arimidex. HCG didn't have an effect. I can't seem to figure out what is going to work since nothing really is. I went to a TRT clinic once and they seemed like they aren't the right place to go to.
TSH is the one thing I have not tinkered with. On a test in 2016 my Free T4 was low and so was my TSH. That fluctuated on these tests as well.

As Sean mentioned, I suggest you get a full Thyroid panel done. Here is a great source of information for what thyroid labs to run, normal levels and what is OPTIMAL levels.

https://www.restartmed.com/normal-thyroid-levels/

Dr. Childs recommends TSH OPTIMAL ranges in healthy adults to be - 0.5 - 1.0 uIU/ml. Your Tsh at 3.0 clearly shows there is something is going on that is not good with your thyroid. Most important is your Reverse T3. If it is not optimal, it can cause all the symptoms of hypothyroidism and sex drive along with fatigue are symptoms. You can have a normal TSH but high RT3. Here is a good resource for symptoms -

https://www.restartmed.com/hypothyroidism-symptoms-checklist/

Good luck and keep us updated...

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale