Need Some HCG Help

Buy Lab Tests Online

Rockyo317

A little Help Maybe from you guys out there being on Hcg? the subject of HCG! I was on trt for over 2 and a half years and went off it for about 5 months! I just went back on it about two and a half wks ago! I started a low dose of a 1/2 Ml a Week for now! I'm just wondering when should I start my HCG? I should be receiving it in the next few days! Maybe I should wait to get my blood tested in 60 days? Maybe should start the HCG Soon? Please any input from anybody or help will be much appreciated thank you Rocky

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

If HCG was prescribed as an element of your protocol, along with testosterone, there's no reason not to incorporate it into your regimen from the start.

Rockyo317

Thank You! I have a question? I saw a video awhile back about when doing Hcg and a T Injection You Can Put Both In The Same Syringe to Inject? Dont Remember in the Video and Wasent sure but What goes in First? Any info would be appreciated thanks

TitoCris

Thank You! I have a question? I saw a video awhile back about when doing Hcg and a T Injection You Can Put Both In The Same Syringe to Inject? Dont Remember in the Video and Wasent sure but What goes in First? Any info would be appreciated thanks

The testosterone is drawn into the syringe first because it is oily and harder to draw with an insulin syringe/needle.

Rockyo317

Thank you I figured I just wanted to make sure! I just received my Hcg yesterday and gonna do my Mon- Thursday today! I was on Trt for over 2 yrs and was off it for 5 month recently just started again with my T a few Wks ago! Started a low dose a 1/2 Ml A Wk! Today adding The Hcg!! If you or any others have more input it would be appreciated starting The Trt again thanks

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me