Shrunken balls

Buy Lab Tests Online

bigfred32

Wasnt sure where to post this but was curious who else has experienced this. I have been on TRT for many years and my balls have shrunk tremendously. I am in 50's so not intersted in using hcg or fertility as I have a vesestomy. Whats bothering me is that when I have sex and she is on top, my balls retract. Although its not painful, I can feel preasure but I get in a feeling anticipating of pain, which is distracting.
I started researching the solid metal **** and ball rings and found several webs that have them. The one I got was from (gear essentials).
Although it gives me an incredible erection and engorged penis, one of my balls seem to slip through the ring during sex.
The orgasms are more intense so I like the feeling but have trouble getting the "small" balls to stay down.
I have a hard time believing that Im alone in this problem.
Any input?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

bigfred32

I know about hcg and have been offered it by my dr. Im just not intetested in adding more to my regimine. Was trying out different options. I will say that the ring has added a new diminsion to our sex life but this is the only side issue I have been having with the shrunken testies. Otherwise I really dont care, and most importanly wife doent mind. Lol.

I know about hcg and have been offered it by my dr. Im just not intetested in adding more to my regimine. Was trying out different options. I will say that the ring has added a new diminsion to our sex life but this is the only side issue I have been having with the shrunken testies. Otherwise I really dont care, and most importanly wife doent mind. Lol.
If you want your balls to drop back to their normal position HCG is all that is offered for TRT. If you wnat your balls to not slip out of your metal ****ring just switch to rubber ones.
I don't see the fuss with adding HCG I just put it in my syringe then add the Tcyp on top piece of cake.

I agree with you on that part about not adding in another variable as you seem otherwise happy with things besides that.

If you want your balls to drop back to their normal position HCG is all that is offered for TRT. If you wnat your balls to not slip out of your metal ****ring just switch to rubber ones.
I don't see the fuss with adding HCG I just put it in my syringe then add the Tcyp on top piece of cake.
Rubber ones ? Like these ? :cool:

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching