New to TRT, AI question

Buy Lab Tests Online
I am 29 yrs old, 210 pounds and just started TRT since levels were clinically deficient. My test was about 278 (300-1100) free: 5.8 (9-26) I am taking 120 mgs EW and HCG 2x a week for a month on, 2 months off. I have 2 mg of arimidex to take over the next few weeks. My doctor told me to take arimidex the morning after each shot. I have heard some horror stories about arimidex really messing with people and crashing their levels after use. I am concerned since my estrodial was extremely low. I believe it was like 6.8 (12-30 range or so) so I know what low estrogen feels like and how crappy it is. Instead of taking .5 mgs do you think I should start with .25 or wait until I feel high estrogen symptoms? what is anyone else's experience with this AI? Thanks.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I would not start an AI unless you have high estradiol levels. When you crash your E2 levels it takes a long time to recover.

I am 29 yrs old, 210 pounds and just started TRT since levels were clinically deficient. My test was about 278 (300-1100) free: 5.8 (9-26) I am taking 120 mgs EW and HCG 2x a week for a month on, 2 months off. I have 2 mg of arimidex to take over the next few weeks. My doctor told me to take arimidex the morning after each shot. I have heard some horror stories about arimidex really messing with people and crashing their levels after use. I am concerned since my estrodial was extremely low. I believe it was like 6.8 (12-30 range or so) so I know what low estrogen feels like and how crappy it is. Instead of taking .5 mgs do you think I should start with .25 or wait until I feel high estrogen symptoms? what is anyone else's experience with this AI? Thanks.

This is totally bizarre treatment you're receiving and your Dr is ignorant to what he's doing.

CoastWatcher

Nothing in your protocol makes any sense; you will feel miserable in very short order. Cycling on and off testosterone is not TRT. Using an AI in the absence of elevated estradiol, and symptoms associated with such levels, is a ticket to hormone hell.

Please...find another doctor. You deserve much better care.

Gman86

Whatever you do, definitely don't take that AI. You most likely will never end up needing one with an E2 that low to start. And cycling HCG on and off is a bad idea. Either have it in your protocol and stay on it, or just don't use it at all. Otherwise, 120mg/ week with HCG 2x/ week should be a good starting protocol for you. Just no AI, and don't cycle the HCG.

Sorry if i wrote it wrong, im not cycling the trt just the hcg.....ive heard on multiple accounts that hcg can desensitize leydig cells, thus the reason for cycling. In terms of everything about it being wrong, 120 ew seems pretty standard to me. The ai is one thing im worried about. I had puffy nipples and after taking .25 they felt better but i dont want estrogen rebound....should i avoid it for awhile, or am i already in a cycle where i have to take it?

CoastWatcher

Sorry if i wrote it wrong, im not cycling the trt just the hcg.....ive heard on multiple accounts that hcg can desensitize leydig cells, thus the reason for cycling. In terms of everything about it being wrong, 120 ew seems pretty standard to me. The ai is one thing im worried about. I had puffy nipples and after taking .25 they felt better but i dont want estrogen rebound....should i avoid it for awhile, or am i already in a cycle where i have to take it?[/QUOTE
Nipple sensitivity is a common presentation on TRT it means, in most cases, nothing.

Taking an AI in the absence of lab values indicating elevated estradiol should be avoided.

Systemlord

Unless you have insanely high SHBG, you should be injecting your dosage twice weekly to maintain stable serum levels. Whether or not HCG desensitises LH receptors for you, you are worrying about something that hasn't happened or may not even happen to you. Inject T-Cyp/HCG and start enjoying life.

There's no proof you require and AI, until there is lay off the AI.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me