Do i need trt? Bloodwork after 8 months off AAS after years on

Buy Lab Tests Online

Abuser200

Hi all! This is my first post here, but been reading for a long time on this forum!
Im 27 and living in Belgium.
From age 19 to 26 i used allot of steroids mostly test only sometimes id take an oral with that. At the age of 25 i wanted to come off everything due to having serious problems with libido and ed. So at the age of 26 i quit everything and did a power pct.
But nothing happend. Balls didnt even grow a little bit. Fast forward: from age 26 - 27 i did a couple of runs hcg followed by nolvadex and last time clomid.
After 4 weeks of the last clomid pct i did bloodwork and here are the results.

Pls help me evaluate this bloodwork, because my doc says my test is in range so nothing is wrong with me.

Also, IF i need trt this is most likely gonna have to be all self medicating because in Belgium trt is 250mg sustanon once every 3 weeks. And that sounds horrible!

Blood results :

Total test. 297ng/dl (249-836)
Free test. 5,11ng/dl (5,71 - 17,84)
Shbg 3,89 (1,3 - 7,41)
Oestradiol <25 (11-43) ng/dl
Tsh 1,03 (0,27-4,20) mU/l
Free t4 16,1 (12,9- 21,4) pmol/l
Free t3 4,57 (4,09-6,79) pmol/l
Lh 4,0 (1,7-8,6)
Fsh 4,2 (1,5-12,4)

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
try to give it one more year.. it usually takes years to recover after abuse but you can try it.. why make yourself dependent on trt at such young age give it 1 year if it still doesnt recover to normal (dont expect high T after steroid abuse) then jump on trt.
your balls maybe still atrophied a bit and not be able to respond to normal amounts of lh try to give it little bit more time
i am in same boat as you.. did a couple of long cycles with no pct then jumped straight to trt thought it would be the best option for me so now after about 4 or 4.5 years of being on exo testosterone i came off 3 months ago cold turkey.. will do bloodwork maybe this month

dubp68

try to give it one more year.. it usually takes years to recover after abuse but you can try it.. why make yourself dependent on trt at such young age give it 1 year if it still doesnt recover to normal (dont expect high T after steroid abuse) then jump on trt.
your balls maybe still atrophied a bit and not be able to respond to normal amounts of lh try to give it little bit more time
i am in same boat as you.. did a couple of long cycles with no pct then jumped straight to trt thought it would be the best option for me so now after about 4 or 4.5 years of being on exo testosterone i came off 3 months ago cold turkey.. will do bloodwork maybe this month

Why did you stop?

Why did you stop?
when I tried to "backfill the pathways" with dhea and pregnenolone it gave me bad symptoms and now almost year after I still have them. I was doing more or less ok on testosterone solo (nothing like before I took too much anastrozole few years ago but thats another topic) and I've seen few doctors (Dr Crisler, Dr Mark Gordon) said DHEA levels drop on testosterone solo and that might have some consequnces so I wanted to be safe and ordered dhea and preg.. I figured if I got bad side effects from them maybe exogenous dhea and preg work different than natural so I went completely off...

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Hi all! This is my first post here, but been reading for a long time on this forum!
Im 27 and living in Belgium.
From age 19 to 26 i used allot of steroids mostly test only sometimes id take an oral with that. At the age of 25 i wanted to come off everything due to having serious problems with libido and ed. So at the age of 26 i quit everything and did a power pct.
But nothing happend. Balls didnt even grow a little bit. Fast forward: from age 26 - 27 i did a couple of runs hcg followed by nolvadex and last time clomid.
After 4 weeks of the last clomid pct i did bloodwork and here are the results.

Pls help me evaluate this bloodwork, because my doc says my test is in range so nothing is wrong with me.

Also, IF i need trt this is most likely gonna have to be all self medicating because in Belgium trt is 250mg sustanon once every 3 weeks. And that sounds horrible!

Blood results :

Total test. 297ng/dl (249-836)
Free test. 5,11ng/dl (5,71 - 17,84)
Shbg 3,89 (1,3 - 7,41)
Oestradiol <25 (11-43) ng/dl
Tsh 1,03 (0,27-4,20) mU/l
Free t4 16,1 (12,9- 21,4) pmol/l
Free t3 4,57 (4,09-6,79) pmol/l
Lh 4,0 (1,7-8,6)
Fsh 4,2 (1,5-12,4)

Hi Abuser

How many weeks/months did you wait after PCT to get this blood panel taken? What was your PCT? How do you sleep? Are you overweight? Do you have low testosterone symptoms (low libido, low mood, fatigue, lack of motivation, etc)?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me