New on here ..Have a question about big..on cyp500

Buy Lab Tests Online

EdfredEd

Hello friends my name is Ed and I'm new on here .I'm from S.C by Parrish island. I currently am 38 and I've been on test cyp 250.. 1 c.f. on Monday and 1 cc on Thursday..500mg a week . its been 9 months straight cruisin kinda .. Problm is my balls shrunk somewhat and first couple months on start like bunny in bed room .. Latley when I'm done having sex the loads arnt like they use to be like half of what they use to be .I came across video and got here. I have bought 2 5,000iu of hcg and want to start using that while on the test to start the testicles back up and running .My question is the following ...how much to take and for how often and is this something I will have to keep doing while I'm on the test . ? I would hate to have to poke everyday... Please help a friend ...

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I've not gone to Doctor yet to get lab work .. I dnt think that's a lot of T at all pretty novice in bodybuilding world

Im just going to say it this is a mens health site, we don't do cycles, cruises, or whatever it is that you're on here. You're welcome to be here but we don't do those things here and you won't get advice on how to blast/cruise/cycle/etc etc

CoastWatcher

Im just going to say it this is a mens health site, we don't do cycles, cruises, or whatever it is that you're on here. You're welcome to be here but we don't do those things here and you won't get advice on how to blast/cruise/cycle/etc etc
As my friend Vince Carter noted, we welcome you to Excelmale, but our focus is exclusively men's health - with a strong emphasis on androgen management. There are sites that can guide you if your focus is bodybuilding.

lukdiver

Just a 'new-be' here but you'll find better support on Peak Testosterone site. I've watched Dr. Thomas O'Connor on you-tube and his major aim is helping guys who've heavily used anabolic steroids and some of the case studies are enough to scare the heck out of you. As I older guy I'll offer the advice that you'll have enough health issues as you get older without using chemicals early in your life. It's a 'ten year' rule IMO where you can use/abuse all kinds of chemicals/life style issues (alcohol, illicit drugs, obesity,smoking,etc.) but after ten years you'll be paying the price. Sorry I'm preaching but just offering a Old Guy perspective, Bob

EdfredEd

Ok I'm sorry I didn't know. I saw a YouTube video and I'm alone with questions sir didn't know where to turn. My apologies to everyone.

blackebob

You do not need to apologize. I would say your lucky to have stumbled on this site. Your going to find bettor support here for health, and honest questions about it. If there is something you need help with you can ask, unless it is about cycling. If you read between the lines here I think several people have told you based on their history what your future will be if continue.

Hcg has a short half life, so it should be a quick (week) test to see results. Everyone has a different opinion. Inject daily, weekly, 2xweek, 150iu, 500iu. Use the search bar, and pick a starting level. I started at 350 2x week, and I am still trying to find it.

Ok I'm sorry I didn't know. I saw a YouTube video and I'm alone with questions sir didn't know where to turn. My apologies to everyone.

EM is the best place to be, best group of guys that REALLY know some things but you're off on another journey right now. You might look in to the TNation forums they might be more conducive to your goals.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me