Thoughts / Experiences with Nolvadex (Tamoxifen) for hCG mono induced Gynecomastia?

Buy Lab Tests Online

HR_Watson

More updates.

So it's been a month, and in that time my physique has totally changed (for the better). I've lost around 5-6 lbs, and around 3% body fat. I look ripped in a way I never have, despite doing CrossFit 5 days a week and a healthy diet.

Downsides: I'm super fatigued and have less energy at the gym. Low libido, weak orgasm still.

I had dropped my dosage of Nolva down to 10mg a day, 20mg on my shot days, but as soon as I increased my hCG back from 1500iu to 2000iu, I could feel the gyno starting up again, so I'm back on 20mg daily - but I have a bit more energy, and my mood has improved.

I basically need to find a healthy balance - and also figure out a way to maintain a T level of 900+, while lowering my E2.
Anastrozole basically kills my libido, so I need to figure something else out.

Had my blood drawn - pertinent levels:
T: 829 (264-916)
Free T: 25 (8.7-25.1)
E2: 59 (7.6-42.6)
Prolactin: 4.4 (4-15)

So my E2 is crazy high - but the Nolva is telling my body to ignore it, so I'm losing weight like crazy, but I'm still having some downsides, libido wise.

Most interesting is that my LH and FSH is basically non-existent. I was expecting that from the hCG suppression, but I thought the Nolva would have boosted it back up...

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

HealthMan

More updates.

So it's been a month, and in that time my physique has totally changed (for the better). I've lost around 5-6 lbs, and around 3% body fat. I look ripped in a way I never have, despite doing CrossFit 5 days a week and a healthy diet.

Downsides: I'm super fatigued and have less energy at the gym. Low libido, weak orgasm still.

I had dropped my dosage of Nolva down to 10mg a day, 20mg on my shot days, but as soon as I increased my hCG back from 1500iu to 2000iu, I could feel the gyno starting up again, so I'm back on 20mg daily - but I have a bit more energy, and my mood has improved.

I basically need to find a healthy balance - and also figure out a way to maintain a T level of 900+, while lowering my E2.

So my E2 is crazy high - but the Nolva is telling my body to ignore it, so I'm losing weight like crazy, but I'm still having some downsides, libido wise.

Most interesting is that my LH and FSH is basically non-existent. I was expecting that from the hCG suppression, but I thought the Nolva would have boosted it back up...
You have a few options:
- Reduce HCG dosage
- Try more frequent HCG injections (maybe daily)
- Try another AI
- Stay on small dosage tamoxifen (not a good idea in my opinion)
- Change to testosterone injections + HCG (you might be able to achieve same TT levels and lower estradiol)

Your LH and FSH are low because your HPT axis is shutdown by the HCG. Tamoxifen will not override the HCG shutdown

Gianluca

Basically Tamoxifen doesn't really lower your E2 but just binds the Estrogen receptor on the breast? I believe I have developed some gyno as well, unfortunately, a bit afraid of Tamoxifen

More updates.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me