Joints are killing me!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Saul

Thanks, I will look into it! How did your iron get too high....from supplements?

You can get high iron for many reasons. Some people (me) have a gene pair that cause them to absorb too much iron from the digestive track, some people consume too much iron for a long period of time from supplements and protein powders, some people get it from the environment (cooking, water sources), and there are probably other reasons. You are a still young for this to develop, but it is easy to test for and rule out, and easy to fix. Of course, it could be lots of other stuff too. There are several blood test for things to look for including RA, hepatitis, vit D and B levels, gout . . . are some of the other things they looked at for me.

In my case, my joints and muscles hurt all the time and it was mentally and physically draining. I dropped the iron levels (last ferritin test was 69 !!), started TRT, and cut out dairy and most booze. The pain is gone. You already dropped the dairy and are on TRT so all I can recommend is checking iron. Good luck !!

OMI100

Thanks for all the info. I messaged my doc to ask to get tested.....its got my worried now.
Lyme or ferritin ?
If Lyme you can order your own blood test if you are in most states here in the US. A handful do not allow you to self order.
Hmmmm cost has gone up :(
You can always look at some of the other web based companies that offer it.
https://www.walkinlab.com/lymediseasewesternblotbloodtest.html

Directlabs.com is about $30 cheaper at $99.00
Lyme Disease Antibodies (IgG, IgM), Immunoblot

ultralabtests.com seems to be the cheapest at $63. there might be a blood draw fee of less than $10 added.
Lyme Disease Antibodies (IgG, IgM), Immunoblot #8593 (15 Biomarkers)

Last edited:
Well am worried about Lyme disease......dont think I have it but who knows. Doc got back to me she will put an order in for Lyme and check hct and ferritin.

OMI100

Well am worried about Lyme disease......dont think I have it but who knows. Doc got back to me she will put an order in for Lyme and check hct and ferritin.
CDC has a 2 test system.
Test #1 - ELISA test. If positive, then
Test #2 - Western Blot (most likely)
First test is crap.
GO straight to the Western Blot.
The ELISA can have false negatives. Not what you want.... A wrong diagnoses based on an incorrect test result..
There are other more extensive test that cost $$$$$
Go back to the link above and read the info on the type of tests.
The DR that treated my Daughter (and cured her) had been using the Igenex, but found the Western Blot to be reliable and less costly.
He was impressed on the first visit when we provided him with results from the western blot. First words out of his mouth were "You have lyme."

OMI100

Did u guys catch early? I thought it couldn't be cured? So I am asking for a western blot? Thanks

I have a post or 2 on it. Search "lyme".
No.
we did not catch it early. By the time I got the Daughter to the right DR she was almost unable to get out of bed.
She was unable to work.
Almost unable to even shower.
One year on the correct antibiotics and it was a slow recovery.
She is at about 80% of where she was BEFORE she came down with Lyme.
DR said up to 2 years to fully recover.
Not trying to scare you and as I said before, if it is a condition that no one knows what it is or what is causing it, a ck for Lyme is cheap insurance JUST IN CASE YOU HAVE LYME.
Then you can be treated properly.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching