Levels tanked anxiety coming back

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jwesty100

At the end of December I started having bad anxiety and panic I got my levels checked on January 5th and my test serum was 669 and free was 14.9. Estradiol was 40. I reduced my amount of testosterone and started taking a half of anastrozole every three days thinking the high estradiol was causing the anxiety. I got my levels checked again on March 5 and everything tanked, testosterone was 193 and estradiol was 5. I stopped taking the estrogen blocker obviously, took another shot Thursday but now the anxiety is creeping back this had been my worst day in a long time . So I don’t know if it was the high-levels causing The anxiety and panick or if it’s the fact that i took another shot Thursday causing it. I’m confused now.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Welcome to Excelmale. We need a bit more information. Can you provide the details of your protocol? How much testosterone are you injecting, and how often are you injecting it? What is your history of AI use? Once estradiol has been crashed, and you certainly crashed it, the recovery is can take weeks.

In in regard to the anxiety you report, are you taking an SSRI? Did the recent problems you report coincide with with any other health or life change?

Last edited:

Vince

Super Moderator
You had T at 669 estradiol at 40, which is very high for that low level of testosterone. I'm wondering if you had the right estradiol test, the sensitive test for men.

I started TRT for relief of depression anxiety which would trigger small panic attacks. I felt immediate relief when my TT went about 350. My depression is now gone but if my TT gets too high the anxiety does return. I would look into lowering your dose and taken them more frequent to lower the peak you get from your shots that happen 24-48 hour post shot.

At the end of December I started having bad anxiety and panic I got my levels checked on January 5th and my test serum was 669 and free was 14.9. Estradiol was 40. I reduced my amount of testosterone and started taking a half of anastrozole every three days thinking the high estradiol was causing the anxiety. I got my levels checked again on March 5 and everything tanked, testosterone was 193 and estradiol was 5. I stopped taking the estrogen blocker obviously, took another shot Thursday but now the anxiety is creeping back this had been my worst day in a long time . So I don't know if it was the high-levels causing The anxiety and panick or if it's the fact that i took another shot Thursday causing it. I'm confused now.

You're never going to have success operating this way. Your anxiety really isn't fueled by the hormonal if ti's this bad you have anxiety period and you're just using the hormonal aspect as a crutch. But you can't do this that and the other from week to week such as you have been doing.

Saul

I agree with what everyone has posted. As coastwatcher said, need more info about your protocol. How much do you inject, of what, how often. How long have you been on the protocol before you started feeling this way. What did you drop down to for T dose? How much ANstrozole did you take. Also, what test did you get for E2 (was it the sensative test?).

I have had my fair share of anxiety and my numbers were/are pretty much the same as yours. TT of mid to high 600 and E2 at 40. Unless you are extra sensitive, those numbers are not that high to be causing panic attacks. But, everyone is different.

Are you having any other triggers or possible causes. I know personally I had a cold for a week and then took a week off from the gym and have been feeling a bit down mentally and having some anxiety. I think it is due to allergies kicking in and not working out. Not everything is due to TRT. What else is going on in your life? Any other changes or things to worry about?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me