First Hand Experience with Adding Test to HCG and Testicular Size/Fertility?

Buy Lab Tests Online

DrTRT

Hey everyone,

I wanted to see if anyone has first hand experience with having been on an HCG regimen and then adding Test (in my case test cyp) in regards to testicular size, and whether they had any notable changes in fertility.

For a quick background: I've been on HCG (500IU MWF) for almost 4 months and the last 3 weeks have started test cyp (50mg MWF) and I have noticed a slight decrease in testicular size. Since fertility is basically my number 1 priority, I'm hoping that this testicular decrease isn't going to be accompanied by a fertility decrease.

Any experience?

PS: Just curious about anecdotal experience, eventually I'll go ahead and just have a semen analysis.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

HealthMan

Adding testosterone will almost always affect fertility negatively (in a lot of cases to the point you will become infertile). The question is: how negatively it will affect you. If fertility is your number one priority and you have low T you might want to try clomid first (if you are not primary).
Testosterone + HCG didn’t work for me to keep me fertility. But adding FSH to the mix made me fertile again.
Anyways you should have a semen analysis done before starting HCG, while on HCG and while ok TRT + HCG. This is the only way you will know how different drugs are affecting your fertility.
Best of luck

DrTRT

Adding testosterone will almost always affect fertility negatively (in a lot of cases to the point you will become infertile). The question is: how negatively it will affect you. If fertility is your number one priority and you have low T you might want to try clomid first (if you are not primary).
Testosterone + HCG didn’t work for me to keep me fertility. But adding FSH to the mix made me fertile again.
Anyways you should have a semen analysis done before starting HCG, while on HCG and while ok TRT + HCG. This is the only way you will know how different drugs are affecting your fertility.
Best of luck

I did clomid first, side effects were intolerable plus response wasn't sufficient. I have cryptorchidism and central hypogonadism so replacing the central defect (via increasing FSH/LH with Clomid or replacing it with FSH analog HCG) wasn't adequate hence the addition of test.

TL;DR I'm hoping maybe somebody has been in the same situation and hopefully can tell me: "i noticed a decrease in testicular size but still adding test to hcg but still got my wife pregnant." Anecdotal data is probably all there is in this case.

What’s the reason for going off HCG mono?

Above response details this, basically 2 fold possible needing both test and HCG.

HealthMan

You will find very different personal experiences. Everyone is different. Is there a chance of remaining fertile with TRT + HCG? Yes. Is the a chance to become infertile? Yes. You will find many stories with different outcomes.

Have a semen analysis done and go from there.

You will find very different personal experiences. Everyone is different. Is there a chance of remaining fertile with TRT + HCG? Yes. Is the a chance to become infertile? Yes. You will find many stories with different outcomes.

Have a semen analysis done and go from there.

Very sound advice ^

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching