New(to me) Nighttime drink to improve sleep.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Saul

This is unrelated except that it relates to sleep. I have been sleeping great lately, which is not normal. I think having the hormones is balance really helps, but I have also been propping up with 4 pillows at night. My wife said I had been snoring and waking up with a start through out the night (plus her nudging me telling me to stop snoring). I was even noticing it, like waking up out of breath or with a start. Similar to what is described here - and when I would wake up with a start, like from not breathing, I felt a bit of a panic or adrenaline rush which is not conducive to falling back to sleep. This got me reading about poor sleep and sleep apnia. It took me a night or two to get use to it, but now, I am feeling more rested and sleeping through the night. Nothing fancy, just prop up and keep the head at a better angle that keeps the air passages open. I saw this diagram showed that when some people lie down, the air passages can restrict causing breathing issues at night. Worth a try and does not cost anything.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Hammer

I'm definitely going to give this a try as well. I've tried just about everything to improve my sleep with little success other than prescription drugs! Thanks for the heads up!

Bone broth is good stuff, but I doubt it would any effect on your sleep.

I am currently testing the chicken bone broth. Of the brand I bought one box lasts me about 3 days. The chicken does not seem to last as long as the beef.
But that said I am sleeping longer and waking less often.

For example last night, day 2 on the chicken, I did not wake a 2am to pee, I have BPH, but woke at 4:20 pee'd and went right back to sleep and then did not wake until 8:45am. That's 2:45 minutes of extra sleep I never got before.

I have only been testing this for 5 days so I have no conclusions right now. But something has changed and I have changed nothing else.

The real test will be when I quit doing the nightcap drink and if I go back to my 2/4 pee cycle and can't go back to sleep or if I do I wake at 6am and can't go back to sleep no matter what my brain is just to awake.

JPB

These bone broths are all good sources of glycine, as is hydrolyzed collagen. Like bone broth, the glycine can help the sleep as well as hair, skin, joints, etc. Pure amino glycine pills bother my stomach but the collagen is fine. There have been some other threads discussing the hydrolyzed collagen, most people were using Great Lakes.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me