Does arimidex negatively impact one’s lipid profile?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Hey everyone,

I have seen studies showing that arimidex has negative effects on one’s lipid profiles. My question is, does arimidex directly effect your lipid profile or does it indirectly effect your lipid profile by potentially lowering estradiol outside of a healthy range?

For example, if your estradiol was pretty high let’s say 70 pg/ml and you got it down to a healthy range say 25-40, with the use of an AI would your lipid profile be negatively effected or would your lipid profile remain unchanged because you’re within a healthy estradiol range?

I can’t seem to find anything too concrete on the matter and was wondering if Dr. Saya or Nelson could chime in.

Thanks!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Hey everyone,

I have seen studies showing that arimidex has negative effects on one’s lipid profiles. My question is, does arimidex directly effect your lipid profile or does it indirectly effect your lipid profile by potentially lowering estradiol outside of a healthy range?

For example, if your estradiol was pretty high let’s say 70 pg/ml and you got it down to a healthy range say 25-40, with the use of an AI would your lipid profile be negatively effected or would your lipid profile remain unchanged because you’re within a healthy estradiol range?

I can’t seem to find anything too concrete on the matter and was wondering if Dr. Saya or Nelson could chime in.

Thanks!

In practice, and in males, I have not seen a clinically apparent impact on lipids as we are generally talking about very small doses. Now crashing estradiol levels would certainly be another story. Data that relates to female treatment is not pertinent as the dosage is typically 1 mg daily.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me