Excellent New Member

Buy Lab Tests Online

Excellent

Hi Everyone,

Looking forward to diving into the content here and catching up.

Do you have a Mentor program? Where one of the veteran members helps to mentor a new member.

Advice on which Doctor to consult, utilizing DiscountLabs, which Pharmacy is best, etc.

I've got a local Dr. but I feel like I'm paying WAY too much, and I don't necessarily want to share everything publicly, so perhaps a Mentor to have discussions with would be helpful.

Thanks,

Excellent

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Hi Everyone,

Looking forward to diving into the content here and catching up.

Do you have a Mentor program? Where one of the veteran members helps to mentor a new member.

Advice on which Doctor to consult, utilizing DiscountLabs, which Pharmacy is best, etc.

I've got a local Dr. but I feel like I'm paying WAY too much, and I don't necessarily want to share everything publicly, so perhaps a Mentor to have discussions with would be helpful.

Thanks,

Excellent
Welcome to Excelmale; we're glad you joined our community. And that's a key word - community. We're a group of men who come together to help each other achieve good health - physical and mental. We do it through open, respectful discussion. The Forum is a place where we learn from one another. Not a day goes by that I don't learn something new...and that frequently happens when I read a post or study a thread that I initially wasn't that interested in. We all teach each other. The physicians who contribute here, Drs. Saya, Crisler, Rotman, McLain, and Stevens, are a remarkable resource that we are fortunate to have.

Which means, in answer to one of your questions, there is no mentoring program. Since most of us have made the choice to protect our privacy by using an assumed name, there is little risk in being candid. Erectile challenges, loss of sexual interest, diminished feeling in one's penis, ejaculatory worries, opiate abuse, testicular shrinkage, steroid use...it's all talked about calmly and without criticism. Everyone here wants to feel better, and nobody will think a topic odd. That is not to say members don't communicate privately, but we all learn when we all are open.

As for medical providers - do you have a doctor at the present time? Are you able to consider treatment outside your insurance network? Where do you live? Answers to those questions will help the discussion focus on your needs.

Excellent

Welcome to Excelmale; we're glad you joined our community. And that's a key word - community. We're a group of men who come together to help each other achieve good health - physical and mental. We do it through open, respectful discussion. The Forum is a place where we learn from one another. Not a day goes by that I don't learn something new...and that frequently happens when I read a post or study a thread that I initially wasn't that interested in. We all teach each other.

Which means, in answer to one of your questions, there is no mentoring program. Since most of us have made the choice to protect our privacy by using an assumed name, there is little risk in being candid. Erectile challenges, loss of sexual interest, diminished feeling in one's penis, ejaculatory worries, opiate abuse, steroid use...it's all talked about calmly and without criticism. Everyone here wants to feel better, and nobody will think a topic odd. That is not to say members don't communicate privately, but we all learn when we all are open.

As for medical providers - do you have a doctor at the present time? Are you able to consider treatment outside your insurance network? Where do you live? Answers to those questions will help the discussion focus on your needs.

Thanks for the quick reply CoastWatcher. I do have a Dr. and I'm already receiving treatment outside of Insurance, but the prices continue to increase. I'm in the Atlanta area. The main reason I've joined here is to become more informed and look for a way to decrease my costs.

CoastWatcher

Thanks for the quick reply CoastWatcher. I do have a Dr. and I'm already receiving treatment outside of Insurance, but the prices continue to increase. I'm in the Atlanta area. The main reason I've joined here is to become more informed and look for a way to decrease my costs.
Though a Canadian, living in Toronto, I lived in Atlanta for many years and was always happy with the medical care I received (pre-TRT days). We can certainly refer you to national practices, in some cases site sponsors, who treat many of our American members. They operate on a fee-for-service basis, but the costs are not unreasonable, well below what we see other practices charging.

How do you feel at this point? Are you happy with your protocol?

Last edited:

Excellent

Though a Canadian, living in Toronto, I lived in Atlanta for many years and was always happy with the medical care I received (pre-TRT days). We can certainly refer you to national practices, in some cases site sponsors, who treat many of our American members. They operate on a fee-for-service basis, but the costs are not unreasonable, well below what we see other practices charging.

How do you feel at this point? Are you happy with your protocol?

I feel really good, made some good progress over the last 4 months with HCG and an Estrogen Blocker. But there seems like a lot of "fluff" with products I could buy OTC for a lot less.

The cost of my Anti-Aging doc is 3x the cost of a personal trainer during blood draw months ... so I'm hoping to cut down the costs a bit if possible.

My doc also operates on a fee-for-service basis.

If I can reduce the cost by 33%-50% that would be great.

Thanks for the responses!

Last edited by a moderator:

Excellent

I'm not seeing a huge decrease in price by switching, so I guess I'll continue with him ...

Does someone have a spreadsheet of typical costs for TRT?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me