Difference in HCG formulation at Compounding Pharmacies

Buy Lab Tests Online

kd4re

APS Pharmacy told me that my Doctor had to change my prescription because they must add theanine to their formulation of 5000IU because of new FDA regulations. Empower says they don't because they formulate 6000IU. Has anyone else heard of this and does the change affect the potency?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
APS Pharmacy told me that my Doctor had to change my prescription because they must add theanine to their formulation of 5000IU because of new FDA regulations. Empower says they don't because they formulate 6000IU. Has anyone else heard of this and does the change affect the potency?

For potency I can't answer but there's a part there that a compounder can't produce what is a duplicate product from big Pharma, so they add Theanine, or some thing else and/or alter the size of the vial.

What do they charge for the 6000 IU HCG? Getting a price from them when I call is like pulling teeth.

They sell to everybody (kind of) and I'm sure that they have negotiated prices with each and may not want the whole price list kind of thing to get out but still strange that they won't give you a 'retail' price.

For potency I can't answer but there's a part there that a compounder can't produce what is a duplicate product from big Pharma, so they add Theanine, or some thing else and/or alter the size of the vial.

This is correct, though I would say simply changing the vial size seems to be the safest path vs adding other components.

Not certain on potency with addition of theanine, thus I don’t prescribe the combo. We know hCG is very finicky.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me