Pop-Up

Buy Lab Tests Online

Esq

Sorry if this has been explained, but I haven't been on the site in a week or so from a computer (mobile only). Today, every time I click any link within the forum I get the pop-up with the guy's back with tattoos on the shoulder blades and text saying "Welcome" and "Download Testosterone Book and Factsheets" and asking for my email address.

I already get the newsletters, so I went ahead an put in my email, but it still pops up every time I click anything in the forum. Is there a way to stop that? My pop-up blocker is on. It is making the forum pretty much ununable for me at the moment.

Thanks.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Esq

Well, I navigated away from the site and then came back 30 minutes later and the pop-up is gone. Problem solved!

Vince

Super Moderator
When I go on the form with either my phone or my computer, I get the pop up just once. Then when I close it it doesn't come back.

Esq

When I go on the form with either my phone or my computer, I get the pop up just once. Then when I close it it doesn't come back.

I left the site for half an hour, and now it's not coming up anymore. Must have been a glitch on my end or something.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me