Oxaloacetate - reducing brain fog

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Brain fog I find I have this more when I dont eat well and have enough glycogen (gluecose).

Your brain uses about 20% of the bodies energy and it runs on glucose. http://hypertextbook.com/facts/2001/JacquelineLing.shtml You figure you need around 2500-3000 calories a day for the avg person to maintain weight. So you brain uses 600 calories alone.

I did a 30 day test where I ate nothing but carbs (fruit) for 30 days (mostly bananas) that keep me in the 80/10/10 range it was more like 90/5/5. which is 80% carbs/ 10%protein/10% fat. If you eat fruit then that changes. I have found that for me if I have fruit in the morning an nothing else my mind is clear all day long. When I went back and ate the American Standard Diet (SAD) I found that I was not as clear for as long and would get the 3:30 blues..

tmckenzie

Brain fog used to be a big deal for me. I did find that when I started trt that it greatly improved. B vitamin injections help too. I only get brain fog now IF I am stupid and eat from say McDonald's or some other fast food place. I have no idea what they put in that crap. Also, eating a big meal with a lot of carbs will give me brain fog, and generally results in a long nap. I am pre diabetic, and think I need to be more careful.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me