How do my numbers look?9

Buy Lab Tests Online

Windy City 27

Hey Guys,

I started on 100mg of Testosterone 1X/week on 12/5/17. I have now been on Test for 3 months. My blood tests are about 2.5 months apart. I pin on Tuesday's and the 2/26/18 test was a Monday. How do you think my numbers look? Are there any other numbers you need to know? I feel like my testosterone numbers should be higher. I thank you in advance.

12/5/17:
Estradiol Serum = 17.1
Estrone = 16.7
Total Estrogens = 33.8
Free Testosterone = 53
Total Testosterone = 250
WBC = 8.8
RBC = 4.90

2/26/18:
Estradiol Serum = 26.5
Estrone = 22.4
Total Estrogens = 48.9
Free Testosterone = 114
Total Testosterone = 514
WBC = 9.6
RBC = 5.35

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

_CTI_

I'd like to see your SHBG levels and do you know if these were labCorp sensitive E2 tests? More importantly...how do you feel?

Windy City 27

12/5/17:
SHBG = 23

2/26/18:
SHBG = 24

Not sure what labCorp Sensitive E2 tests are? If you could give me more info on this I could tell you.

Feel better than I did. Still a little tired. Definitely tired on Sunday and Monday as I wait for Tuesday to come to Pin.

_CTI_

12/5/17:
SHBG = 23

2/26/18:
SHBG = 24

Not sure what labCorp Sensitive E2 tests are? If you could give me more info on this I could tell you.

Feel better than I did. Still a little tired. Definitely tired on Sunday and Monday as I wait for Tuesday to come to Pin.
A lot of guys on here have split their dose into bi weekly or even EOD injections. You could try splitting your dose into 50mg every 3.5 days. That might help you get through till you pin again.
The labCorp sensative E2 test uses a more precise technique to measure Estradiol. I've heard of the difference in techniques being 10 points or so. That's the difference between feeling awesome and suicidal.

Windy City 27

Not sure if this helps...The test results came from the University of Illinois Medical Center and then on the results it says: SHBG access complete set of age and/or gender-specific reference intervals for this test in the ARUP Laboratory Test Directory (aruplab.com)

lexer

Those numbers look good. You are at 514 about a week after your injection. That means for most of the week you are a lot higher.. the day after your injection is highest, close to 1000.

CoastWatcher

It makes a world of difference if you post reference ranges for each test. Labs determine their own ranges; you and your doctor will be making decisions based on where you fall in the respective range for each specific test. We can focus the discussion a far better if we know what the range is.

Windy City 27

2/26/18:
Estradiol Serum = 26.5 Range is 10.0 - 42.0
Estrone = 22.4 Range is 9.0 - 36.0
Total Estrogens = 48.9 Range is 19.0 - 69.0
Free Testosterone = 114 Range is 47 - 244
Total Testosterone = 514 Range is 300 - 890
SHBG = 24 Range is 11 - 80
WBC = 9.6 Range is 3.9 - 12.0
RBC = 5.35 Range is 4.0 - 6.10

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors