What blood assay to pull when having low libido

Buy Lab Tests Online

ZoomyR6

Hey guys,

I have been on TRT for 7 months now and for about the past 1 month or so, I have been experiencing low libido and lack of random erections I once had. I do usually get morning erections but not as much as I normally did.
I am currently on 160mg split 2x/wk. I got off hcg in December due to still having anxiety despite being on adex and e2 normal. I am now only on T at the moment.
I am going for bloods this Thursday and was wondering what assays should be pulled to check for these issues, aside the obvious e2? I never had DHEA or DHEA-S tested and assuming this would be one of them. Prolactin will be checked. Anything else specifically?

Much regards.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I created this one. Also, watch the video since I speak about factors involved in libido beyond hormones. This panel applies for ED and libido. But, as you will see in the video below, hormones are just part of the equation.

ED Panel

Dansk

Здравствуйте! Меня зовут Сергей, я из России. У меня проблема с тестостероном. Где можно задать вопрос по результатам анализов? Поблагодарить.

Interpret please??

fastman

Translated from above: "Hello! My name is Sergey, I'm from Russia. I have a problem with testosterone. Where can I ask a question on the results of analyzes? Give thanks."

Nixter

Is there a way to add this panel to the "TRT MALE Hormone/Wellness Follow Up Panel" without paying for duplicate parts like Test and e2?

SilverSurfer

Hey guys,

I have been on TRT for 7 months now and for about the past 1 month or so, I have been experiencing low libido and lack of random erections I once had. I do usually get morning erections but not as much as I normally did.
I am currently on 160mg split 2x/wk. I got off hcg in December due to still having anxiety despite being on adex and e2 normal. I am now only on T at the moment.
I am going for bloods this Thursday and was wondering what assays should be pulled to check for these issues, aside the obvious e2? I never had DHEA or DHEA-S tested and assuming this would be one of them. Prolactin will be checked. Anything else specifically?

Much regards.

DHT and prolactin.

Nixter

I created this panel:
ED Blood Test Panel
Thanks Nelson I saw that in your original post above. What I want is to combine that panel with the other health marker tests from the hormone/wellness follow up panel but not have to pay for double T and double e2. I think silver surfer answered my question... I just need to add prolactin and dht to the wellness panel in order to essentially combine the two panels.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me