Clomiphene problem at the beginning

Buy Lab Tests Online

ddd3

Hi,

I have secondary hypo with very low LH,FSH and testosterone and tried few times clomiphene in last few years. Detected that i am very sensitive to clomiphene and hcg so my dosage is 12.5mg x3 per week.
Initially (first 2-3days) i usually feel really great. Better mood, no ED, sex desire etc. but after few days everything stop - i have ED issues - more than before.
What can be a reason of this? Any ideas?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Hi,

I have secondary hypo with very low LH,FSH and testosterone and tried few times clomiphene in last few years. Detected that i am very sensitive to clomiphene and hcg so my dosage is 12.5mg x3 per week.
Initially (first 2-3days) i usually feel really great. Better mood, no ED, sex desire etc. but after few days everything stop - i have ED issues - more than before.
Your estradiol, as measured on the sensitive/LC, MS, MS lab test, where does it sit prior to the initiation of therapy and how carefully are you tracking it during the course of treatment? It can easily get out of hand and undermine your efforts.

ddd3

My results before treatment:

LH 1.01 mIU/ml
Estradiol 15,00 pg/ml
Testosterone 356,96 ng/dl range:142,39 - 923,14
Free test 5,20 pg/ml range: 1,00 28,28

In my country there is no sensitive estradiol test. So is it possible that my estadiol every time goes too high? Should i test estradiol again and what next? Aromatase inhibitor? I dont want take so much pills.

You wouldn't think that Clomid @ 12.5mg E3D (a very low dose) would give any one E issues but it's possible if you're particularly sensitive. I would keep on it and keep checking your E.

Hi,

This will get real hard to help you out if one post it's HCG and then it's oh well I'm not using HCG. Lay it all out there from the start.

Post your bloods after 6 weeks on clomid. If your testosterone is extremely high on 12.5 3x a week, you may be able to reduce to 2x a week and find a better sweet spot. Without the sensitive E2 test, trial and error is going to be your best source of truth. Remember that clomid in and of itself possesses an estrogenic isomer that behaves like estradiol in and of itself on certain tissues.

ddd3

My results before treatment:

LH 1.01 mIU/ml
Estradiol 15,00 pg/ml
Testosterone 356,96 ng/dl range:142,39 - 923,14
Free test 5,20 pg/ml range: 1,00 28,28

Hello again! :)
I have some results after more than one month ( clomiphene 12.5mg x3 week).
LH 1,16 mIU/ml
Estradiol 21,00 pg/ml
Testosterone 523,49 ng/dl range:142,39 - 923,14
I dont have free T yet.

I feel a little bit better but still ED problems. LH is very similar but testosterone went up. Any thoughts guys?

blackebob

I was switched from trt to clomiphene at one point after doing good on trt. Had the same symptoms you have after being on clomiphene, T was in 5-600 range felt like crap and then the other problems. I personally think clomiphene the nightmare.

blackebob

Not so bad but i felt better when i was taking testosterone - but i thinks its a matter of dosage (i took 200mg/week so i assume it was more free test than now on this clomiphene dosage).

I had decent numbers on Clomid also but I felt like crap.Why don't you just switch back to the T? evidently Clomid doesn't do as much for you as the T does.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me