Prostate stones - did you know?

Buy Lab Tests Online

OMI100

O.K. Let me see the hands of all who knew you can have PROSTATE STONES.... Keep those hands high so I can count them all :)
Well I did not.
Long story short:
1. I have an 11mm KIDNEY STONE that I am dealing with.
2. Had a CT scan that identified the 11mm stone.
3. The report also mentioned calcification in the prostate?
4. What the hell is that?
5. Google is your friend :)
6. It seem that older guys (I am one of those) will have that issue.
7. **Depending on how big the stone is/are you can experience same symptoms as a KIDNEY stone attack.
8. **You can have reoccurring prostatitis due to the stones.
9. **You can have elevated PSA due to the inflammation in the prostate caused buy the stones.
10. **Not readily apparent with a DRE.
11. Most time will not pass out like kidney stones.
12. Looks like CT scans or MRIs or ultrasound scans will pick it up.
So if you have had elevated PSA and biopsy, with negative results, you might have issues with prostate stones.
Here are a few links to learn more about it:
https://www.newsmax.com/fastfeatures/men-prostate-health-prostate-stones/2015/03/18/id/630981/
https://www.prostatitis.org/stones.html
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-017-05550-3

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Pauly_P

Orrin, I'm sorry your dealing with a kidney stone, ouch! That seems like a big one.

Yep, I had never heard of a stone in the prostrate. Oh joy, in theory the only way it could pass would be through ejaculation. I'm thankful they found the cause of your elevated PSA without the fun of a biopsy. I'll look at your links and do some reading. My prostrate is a mess, but at least no stones.

OMI100

Orrin, I'm sorry your dealing with a kidney stone, ouch! That seems like a big one.

Yep, I had never heard of a stone in the prostrate. Oh joy, in theory the only way it could pass would be through ejaculation. I'm thankful they found the cause of your elevated PSA without the fun of a biopsy. I'll look at your links and do some reading. My prostrate is a mess, but at least no stones.
1. Last Thursday was stint (round 1).
2. This coming Wednesday will most likely be lithotripsy (round 2).
3. I have not had the "Prostatic Calcifications" tied to my high PSA , BUT on the surface it makes since as my 4K blood test was good and the 3T-MP-MRI was also good and the fact that I did have a prostate infection and the PSA came down with Doxy.
4. I did look at my 3T-MP-MRI (8-2017) and it did not flag any "Prostatic Calcifications" but it did say "innumerable nodules present consistent with BPH".
5. Fast forward to 12-2017 and a ultrasound as I thought I had a gallbladder attack. The report said "opinion: Pyelocaliectasis involving right kidney suspected to represent chronic changes but clinical correlation is recommended. If indicated clinically further evaluation could include correlation with CT or IVP findings".
( I did not get a copy of this until after I had my CT scan.)
6. CT scan on 2-2018 noted "The prostate gland is moderately enlarged and has calcifications within it".
7. That is when I said to myself "What the hell is this 'Pyelocaliectasis' and what the hell is this 'calcifications' all about."
8. Google is your friend :)
9. Kinda looks like the DR dropped the ball on my ultrasound in 12-2017!
**One more reference here:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5756803/

Last edited:

Pauly_P

I trust the lithotripsy will be successful, then they just pass I take it. A friend of mind did all this about a year ago, does not sound like much fun.
I see one of the treatments for the prostrate calcification is vigorous massage. So vigorous in fact they need to apply anesthetic. I take alliopurinol for my mild gout, and to make sure I get no joint issues from it. Seems that might be protective against these calcifications.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me