Started TRT/HCG protocal from Defy last night.

Buy Lab Tests Online

lukdiver

As I posted in introductions I've consulted with Dr. Calkins(Defy) and started the 'right' journey with TRT. He's prescribed EOD cypinate 30mg/E3.5 days 500iu HCG and for now no AI. I had deep druthers of IM injections in my thighs so opted for SubQ (1cc insulin syringe with 1/2" 27g) and was pleasantly surprised how easy it was. WHEW. Been intermittent fasting last 3 weeks and dropped #16 thus far. As energy level picks up I'll be upping my dumbbell workouts. Feeling pretty positive.

Going into this my levels crashed have been T(serum) #205 (range 264-916), free (direct) #9.3 (range 6.6-18.1), E2 #26.2 (range 8-35) & Hemotocrit #49.2 (range 37.5-57). Donating blood next week although doctor didn't think it was necessary.

Starting HCG on 3rd day after first T injection so hope that is ok. First followup in 3 months. Defy has been stellar to work with. Only strange thing was HCG(11000iu) only came with 5ml bacturstatic water which doctor told me already. Used that online calculator to figure new dosage someone posted here. Works for me as it's 1/2 the medicine to inject so easy peezy. Going to use 'autoject' for HCG as I bought it already fearing the 'needle'. Dudh. Thanks everyone for all the help getting started. Bob

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
lukdiver, I hope everything continues to go smooth with your protocol. I like to inject with an easy touch 29g 1/2" syringe in my shoulders and VG for shallow IM injections.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me