DHEA supplement on TRT.... bad experience!

Buy Lab Tests Online

BillyJ03z

I am 44yr male, have been on TRT for about 7 yrs using 200mg/ml Cyp @ .5ml 2x wk (mon and thurs).... NO AI needed.

In the past 4 months I started supplementing with DHEA (anywhere from 10-20 mg per/day) instructed by my doctor as my BW always showed I was low.

My recent bloodwork shows that my E2 shot from the usual normal range to 136 (labcorp).

These high E2 symptoms have been bad the past few months.. Just started on Adex .5mg 3 x wk for the first wk and will drop to .25mg 3 x wk until I can get my E2 back in range. I am also going to drop my TRT to .25ml 3 x wk...

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Drop that DHEA, you're making things to hard by adding in an AI...there's no reason to supplement DHEA especially when it's doing this to you. DHEA and I beat this drum a lot lately, it's akin to treating a number on a page just because its low and it's so prone to Aromatase (as you're finding out). Just cut that stuff out, don't add in an AI just so that you can take DHEA.

nurselyfe

Drop that DHEA, you're making things to hard by adding in an AI...there's no reason to supplement DHEA especially when it's doing this to you. DHEA and I beat this drum a lot lately, it's akin to treating a number on a page just because its low and it's so prone to Aromatase (as you're finding out). Just cut that stuff out, don't add in an AI just so that you can take DHEA.

Agreed with this. That is also a massive arimidex dose which can cause further problems.

BillyJ03z

I did stop the DHEA immediately when I saw the results of first blood work showing high E2 last week. I was easily able to reconcile that the DHEA was the culprit as I keep a log of vitamins/supps that I take/start so I can correlate any anomalies to possible causes that show up In my blood work. DHEA was the only thing new that I had added since my prior bloodwork and the onset of my symptoms.

Nashtide

So I've been supplementing with 25mg DHEA for two years. I started using it on a recommendation of a forum member with a lot of experience and good results. If I don't need it and it's aromatizing, I'd like to stop taking it. However, if it's raising my E2 won't my E2 drop if I stop taking it? How long after dropping it should I run labs?

If you're taking it and it's not causing you any obvious problems then you don't need to stop if you're tolerating it well, SOME of us can't handle the stuff.

Nashtide

If you're taking it and it's not causing you any obvious problems then you don't need to stop if you're tolerating it well, SOME of us can't handle the stuff.
Yeah, I'm not having any problems taking it, but I also don't feel any benefits. Maybe I'll just reduce the dose. I just don't want to take a daily supplement I don't need.

JayLay777

I aslo experience bad symptoms from taking DHEA. For me its like taking straight E2 because it feels like it all converts into E2.I was told I needed to take because I was a little low on a blood test and for my age I needed my DHEA level in the 400-500 range. Trying DHEA has been a nightmare for me though. My body just does not tolerate it at all and I don't need it. You may feel a little boost the first two days while taking it but after that for me thats when it starts converting to E2 and everything goes south from there.

mike_r1

I aslo experience bad symptoms from taking DHEA. For me its like taking straight E2 because it feels like it all converts into E2.I was told I needed to take because I was a little low on a blood test and for my age I needed my DHEA level in the 400-500 range. Trying DHEA has been a nightmare for me though. My body just does not tolerate it at all and I don't need it. You may feel a little boost the first two days while taking it but after that for me thats when it starts converting to E2 and everything goes south from there.
interesting, can you please describe in past your bad symptoms/nightmare feeling?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me