Labs and questions

Buy Lab Tests Online

Codster951

Hey guys this is my first post so greetings!!! Ima 32 year old male with hypoG I have been on TRT for about 3-4 years current protocol 120mg test cyp weekly. I also have been on an ssri for about 4 years also due to anxiety and depression. Then two weeks ago my doctor added pregnenolone @ 25mg daily in pill form. To be honest I have felt like crap lately with anxiety and depression, I just can’t seem to figure it out. Here are my current labs so please give me your input. Also I have 4 kids and do not plan on having anymore.
Hemoglobin- 18.1
Total t- 1295
Free t- 342
Dehydro t- 106
Pregnenolone- 15. -doc started me due to this level
Estrogen- 24
Also I just gave blood after these test!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Hey guys this is my first post so greetings!!! Ima 32 year old male with hypoG I have been on TRT for about 3-4 years current protocol 120mg test cyp weekly. I also have been on an ssri for about 4 years also due to anxiety and depression. Then two weeks ago my doctor added pregnenolone @ 25mg daily in pill form. To be honest I have felt like crap lately with anxiety and depression, I just can't seem to figure it out. Here are my current labs so please give me your input. Also I have 4 kids and do not plan on having anymore.
Hemoglobin- 18.1
Total t- 1295
Free t- 342
Dehydro t- 106
Pregnenolone- 15. -doc started me due to this level
Estrogen- 24
Also I just gave blood after these test!

Welcome to Excelmale. May I ask when you had these labs drawn relative to your injection? Are they trough values? Was your estradiol measured with the sensitive, LC, MS/MS, lab test? Your hematocrit, at a solid and safe level? Reference ranges help us focus the discussion we have with you.

The depression and anxiety were controlled prior to this most recent presentation?

Codster951

Not sure about the estrogen, I’ll bring that up to him next time. This test was in the morning after my shot. I was going to go on my troft day but had to leave for work. I’ve always suffered from anxiety since my early twenties. Anxiety and depression is what led me to the endocrinologist. These recent labs I only stated a few because these where the ones out of range. The doc said everything else was in range. Dhea, sbgh. I seen the doctor and told him my symptoms so he just threw me on pregnenolone, which he sales in house and said it will calm me down and my levels where low. I’m just trying to figure out why I’m feeling so down and in the dumps. All help is appreciated thank you!!

Gman86

Keep us posted on whether you notice any differences now that you've started pregnenolone. My pregnenolone levels have been low everytime while on TRT, I'm curious to see if pregnenolone helps you at all. I've considered supplementing with it a few times

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me