Better libido after HCG, should I add pregnenolone?

Hello guys,

I have better libido after HCG injection, but after ejeculaiot it again very low, should I add pregnenolone? Now I'm on sustanon 150mg/week, and HCG 500iu 2x week, it's pretty good dose for me, testoterone about 1200ng/dl, E2 30, I feel normal, just have bad libido sometimes hard to ejecualte, HCG improves this but not much. I want to add pregnenolone to try. What I should know before add this to my protocol? I will try very low dosage from 2,5mg and will increase to 5mg or 10mg. Can it be used for long term? Is it safe?

2. # ADS
    Purchase From Our Affiliates
    Help Excelmale

Defy

Personally I don't think pregnenolone would make any difference in a increase of ejaculation.
    I am not a medical practitioner. Any suggestions I provide are not medical recommendations and are just my opinions. Please consult with your physician on any matters concerning your health.

It's been established that many, perhaps most, men experience decreased ejaculation when on TRT.
    I am not a physician. Comments offered here are for discussion purposes only. Please consult your doctor before initiating, changing, or stopping any therapy.

Quote Originally Posted by CoastWatcher View Post
    It's been established that many, perhaps most, men experience decreased ejaculation when on TRT.
    Yep and I'm one of them.
    Semen analysis results after adding FSH to TRT and hCG
    https://www.excelmale.com/showthread...to-TRT-and-hCG
    I am not a medical practitioner. Any suggestions I provide are not medical recommendations and are just my opinions. Please consult with your physician on any matters concerning your health.

semen volume for me is not problem, just hard to finish, get orgasm.

Quote Originally Posted by TRT7 View Post
    semen volume for me is not problem, just hard to finish, get orgasm.
    I would consider posting your labs, you're probably get better replies.

Protocol: Sustanon 150mg/week + HCG 500iu 2x week, +aromasin 12.5mg week

Testoterone - 1200ng/dl
    E2 - 30
    SHBG - 14~22nmol/l
    Prolactin 180ng/mL
    Pregnenolone - don't know, I can't do this blood test in my country

Quote Originally Posted by TRT7 View Post
    Protocol: Sustanon 150mg/week + HCG 500iu 2x week, +aromasin 12.5mg week

Testoterone - 1200ng/dl
    E2 - 30
    SHBG - 14~22nmol/l
    Prolactin 180ng/mL
    Pregnenolone - don't know, I can't do this blood test in my country

here's a reply by Vince Carter you may like to read
    Pregnenolone opinion PLEASE..
    https://www.excelmale.com/showthread...opinion-PLEASE
    Quote Originally Posted by Vince Carter View Post
    Treating a number on a test is a poor choice. My opinion. Too, the Pregnenolone test is not very reliable.

I tried pregnenolone, unfortunately it isn't helped me. Maybe someone have advice what I should try more to boost my libido?

I had the same problem and found my DHEA-S and progesterone were low so my MD said I could supplement that and I did and I was able to orgasm very well after that. Before that I had no sensation at all. I could get a good erection but didn't feel anything. HCG also helped me a little just like you. As you can see it was a number of things that brought back the sensation enabling me to orgasm normally again. Dr. Crisler recommends 25mg pregnalone morning and night as it helps backfill the pathways that keep things working. However I find it doesn't do much for me. Everyone is different.

Thread Information