Weight not decreasing after quitting TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

DavidG

Hello all!

Background: Male 41yrs, 6"2 / 240 lbs do a lot of sports, live relatively healthy, do a lot of aerobic sports and gym 2 times a week, drink alcohol regularly, but in moderation. I have been on DIY TRT for 6 months (without doctors or bloodwork, just my own research and empirical experience, please save the lectures I know there is plenty of room for that, but this has been a calculated journey). I first used an AI to control Estrogen and then tried to the sweet spot for at around 90-100 mg using Test Prop per week. Also tested larger doses up to 150mg in some weeks. I've noticed that then my nuts started to shrink and weight sky rocketed , but lowering the dose has increased their size back to almost normal, but weight has stayed the same. I had my T around 300 and wanted to experiment the effects of testosterone.

Although for the many beneficial effects, I dislike the added mass / bloat that increased my weight 220=>240 (10kg).

I've not taken any T for nearly 3 weeks and it's puzzling me why the weight is not coming down. I've done massive amounts of cardio with days over 5000 cal consumption, some days fasted with very minimal calories and constantly drinking a lot of water. Although there of course some increase in muscle mass, I think a lot of it is water bloat related as well. Currently living quite a stressful period in my life and trying to battle that with herbs like ashwagandha and rhodiola.

I have no PCT type regiment (although not doing a roid cycle) available due to access reasons and just waiting for the HPTA axis to kick in again. Could it be I have still a substantial amount of external T floating in my system? Any tips / info accelerating the weight decrease highly appreciated.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
What works for my is a healthy high fat low-carb diet, I wouldn't call it a diet. I just call it a healthy way I eat, lose weight and get a great lipid panel.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me