Whats your success with various protocols?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Mrfrieze

Hey everyone,

I have been wondering if there is any one protocol that makes you feel better. I have seen things like once a week large injections, twice a week injections of test and HCG on same day. Large test injection Monday followed by HCG wed and fri. I am sure there are countless numbers of possibilities on timing of the medications. However I am just wondering what your current protocol is and/or what protocol made you feel the best.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Low SHBG guy here (18-20), best protocol to date is 50mg twice weekly (Tue/Thurs). Attempting 40mg twice weekly do to minor teary eyes during non-sad moments during movies. No AI, no HCG. Testicles hang almost normal former protocol.

blackebob

Low SHBG guy here (18-20), best protocol to date is 50mg twice weekly (Tue/Thurs). Attempting 40mg twice weekly do to minor teary eyes during non-sad moments during movies. No AI, no HCG. Testicles hang almost normal former protocol.

You are my second hero, your after Vince of course.

CoastWatcher

Sixteen milligrams of testosterone a day, 250 HCG every 3.5 days. No AI, total testosterone over a 1000 for nearly three years, hematocrit and Hgb are stable. Couldn't be happier.

Vince

Super Moderator
Protocols that make me feel the best, I would have to agree with Coastwatcher. I feel my best on daily injections of testosterone. I've injected 20 mg daily and felt great, and now after injecting 16mg daily for 3 months I'm starting to feel as good as when I was injecting the 20 mg daily. I've always injected 500 IU of HCG every three and a half days on all my protocols.

DrTRT

Currently I'm doing:

Test cyp 200mg/ml @ 0.25ml ie 50mg subcutaneous M/W/F using 3ml syringe and 25g eclipse needle
HCG 10000IU mixed with 5ml bacteriostatic water for 2000IU/ml @ 0.25ml ie 500IU M/W/F using 1ml syringe with 29g needle
Anastrazole 0.5mg M/W/F with above

This is relatively new so I'm still working out the kinks for me but symptomatically I'm doing great.

lexer

Personally, i think T replacement is made much more complex than it should be. 100 mgs per week worked very well for me. What bothered me about that was my T levels were over 1000 the 2 days after the injection and although i felt good, high T levels can ( over time) cause heart issues, prostate issues... you really need to keep an eye on red blood cells making sure your blood isnt too thick. You can always donate blood but who really wants to be bothered with that and who wants to worry about that...
40 mgs every tuesday and friday works very well by maintaining more steady T levels. Kepts my T levels in the mid to high 600's throughout. Estradiol was mid 20's and free T was at a very good level. No arimidex..
over time you can use some hcg in small dosages every few weeks. Im not a fan of using it every week, to me thats just adding another drug to your body and adding a chance of additional side effects. Who needs that.
you need to diet and exercise or else you wont get the full benefits of T replacement.
always start at low dosages and after 5 weeks, get blood work done.
many claim they feel better with higher dosages.. of course they do...why wouldnt they!!!! There is a fine line between T replacement and a steroid cycle. When i used steroids in my 20's, a typical cycle would be 200 mgs of testosterone every week. I would gain some size and strength.. i cant imagine using 200 mgs now and calling it replacement. Many former bodybuilders use 200 mgs as replacement but i feel its because they still want to be viewed as muscular and not totally give up the bidybuilding look. Plus they are used to taking 1000 mgs or higher every week. Im digressing..
keep it simple.

lexer

Lexer, when using that low dose, does that keep your HCT in a good range.

Yes Vince, my hct was within range at that dosage. Its not so much the dosage but the T levels rendered by that dosage.
the key to replacement T is to get your T levels into a normal range. The magic number seems to be over 500 ng for whatever reason.. some feel good in the 400’s.
I will always concede that the higher the dose, the better you feel but that comes at a big cost in the long term. I remember doing 400 mgs per week years ago and felt great but again, who wouldnt!! Steroids, like any other drug make you feel good but anytime you want to dance, you need to pay the band. There is always a price to pay for higher dosages. Ive been around bodybuilders my whole life and they ALL have some sort of health issue related to steroids or high levels of testosterone they claimed was only replacement therapy. Also, many guys using T become far too hyper focused on how they feel day to day.
Most normal men are not walking around with T levels over 800, its very rare unless you are very young.

Vince

Super Moderator
Yes Vince, my hct was within range at that dosage. Its not so much the dosage but the T levels rendered by that dosage.
the key to replacement T is to get your T levels into a normal range. The magic number seems to be over 500 ng for whatever reason.. some feel good in the 400's.
I will always concede that the higher the dose, the better you feel but that comes at a big cost in the long term. I remember doing 400 mgs per week years ago and felt great but again, who wouldnt!! Steroids, like any other drug make you feel good but anytime you want to dance, you need to pay the band. There is always a price to pay for higher dosages. Ive been around bodybuilders my whole life and they ALL have some sort of health issue related to steroids or high levels of testosterone they claimed was only replacement therapy. Also, many guys using T become far too hyper focused on how they feel day to day.
Most normal men are not walking around with T levels over 800, its very rare unless you are very young.

As you probably know I do like higher testosterone levels then you, luckily I've never had any estradiol issues and never needed an AI. Then finally after donating blood for over 2 years my HCT level has finally stabilized and I have not needed to know donate blood for over a year now.

Vince

Super Moderator
I inject 500 IU twice a week of HCG, I've never had any issues with my estradiol levels. It's different for everyone, most members inject less HCG then what I'm injecting. In over 3 years of trt, I've never had to use an AI.

[CITA = Vince; 99789] Meu protocolo atual é, 16 mg de cipionato de testosterona diariamente e 500 UI duas vezes por semana. [/ QUOTE]

Are your testosterone and estradiol at what levels?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me