defy prescription and filling locally

I recently tried to get a defy prescription filled locally. Local pharmacy was giving me a lot of grief about out of state Doctor. I had to go back and forth a few times. Long story short I ended up just going with Defy to fill the order.

Defy was extremely helpful and patient with me during the process, more then willing to help through the process and even reminded me that I had a birthday credit to claim. Damaris provided great customer service and attention.

Just a quick thumbs up! thanks Defy

2. # ADS
    Purchase From Our Affiliates
    Help Excelmale

Defy

So defy will ship everything to you? How do they do check your results?

Quote Originally Posted by HTX504 View Post
    So defy will ship everything to you? How do they do check your results?
    https://www.defymedical.com/

Anything that isn't answered here can be dealt with by calling them. Ask the hard questions, they won't dodge. Many of our members are Defy patients. Do the same thing with Prime Body, another sponsor that treats many of our members. Different models of care delivery.

www.primebody.com
    I am not a physician. Comments offered here are for discussion purposes only. Please consult your doctor before initiating, changing, or stopping any therapy.

Quote Originally Posted by LTChris View Post
    I recently tried to get a defy prescription filled locally. Local pharmacy was giving me a lot of grief about out of state Doctor. I had to go back and forth a few times. Long story short I ended up just going with Defy to fill the order.

Defy was extremely helpful and patient with me during the process, more then willing to help through the process and even reminded me that I had a birthday credit to claim. Damaris provided great customer service and attention.

Just a quick thumbs up! thanks Defy
    I would always advise that you let them handle the prescription. I also think Defy has access to meds that are compounded using better ingredients.

I asked Defy to give me scripts so I could use a local compounding pharmacy and they told me no. When I asked why they told me Dr. Saya will only use pharmacies he has personally toured - APS, Hallandale and Empower (Not sure if I'm buying it). Lately, their online ordering has been so screwed up that I wanted to avoid the hassle, shipping costs and shipping delays. I like Defy but you're stuck with their approved pharmacies.

We have to remember that part of Defy's business model is selling meds and labs. If they're writing you scripts for meds to fill at the corner CVS...?

Thread Information