Is there a Study showing higher doses of replacement testosterone?

Buy Lab Tests Online

glenn

Hi,does any one know of any studies showing higher doses of testosterone replacement?my docter has increased my dose to 200mg per week but is a bit nervous about the medical legal side of things in this country.most of her peers only prescribe cream and then only in low doses.any help appreciate.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Hi,does any one know of any studies showing higher doses of testosterone replacement?my docter has increased my dose to 200mg per week but is a bit nervous about the medical legal side of things in this country.most of her peers only prescribe cream and then only in low doses.any help appreciate.
May I ask where you live?

Last edited:
200mg/week is a pretty heavy dose, it's not unheard but is typically considered the upper limit in TRT as more than that leads to too many sides like out of control Estrogen and Hematocrit.

glenn

Have not need an ai at the 120mg per week and hematocrits is fine so hoping the increase will be ok in that regard.

Hi glenn, 200/wk is a lot. I hope someone can find a study. I have wondered why 200 is the magic number.
Could there be a study showing over 200 cooks your heart and blood vessels?
After all steroid cyclers would never stop their cycle if serious life threatening injuries weren't right around the corner.

Systemlord

SHBG matters a lot, lower SHBG guys will be hard pressed to find relief with high normal testosterone levels do to a lot of your hormones being free. Low SHBG guys also have a lot of free estrogen even when bound estrogen levels are low normal.

SHBG is needed in order to design a protocol best suited for you.

When I was on 200mg every 14 days I felt terrible, so I can only imagine how you feel on 200mg weekly!

Starplex

I guess I am one of the odd few. I've been on a 250mg/week dose now for almost 2 years now. I've never needed an AI and I feel fantastic. My E2 is high on labs, but I don't have any of the side effects. Last year I dropped my dose down to 200mg for about 5 weeks to save on $$ towards the end of the year, and it was terrible. Thus, I am a believer in the T/E ratio as when I raised my dose back up and let levels adjust I was back to feeling great again. I'm sure my hemocrit number is borderline high, but blood pressure is normal, and I donate every so often.

My doc has no issues prescribing this dose for many of his patients from a local compounding pharmacy.

glenn

I will find out the exact number next visit, she said it had started off a little high on the first test and then dropped a bit,E2 was way to low when taking Arimadex 3 x .5 per week, but fine at 120mg per week (.30 every second day)with no arimadex.

Saxon

200mg/week is a pretty heavy dose, it's not unheard but is typically considered the upper limit in TRT as more than that leads to too many sides like out of control Estrogen and Hematocrit.

It is amazing how differently we all react. I'm on 200mg a week and no Ai. I posted some recent blood work today. My estrogen is “high” but so is my test. Crit and BP are solidly in line. I was taking Adex until about a month ago but feel much better withou.

glenn

Just from the few replies on this thread it seems 200mg is not an uncommon dose for TRT,if there is no study directly suggesting this being a safe upper limit is there clinical observations that would lead to this being a relatively common dose ?any help with this really appreciated.

jacb

I will find out the exact number next visit, she said it had started off a little high on the first test and then dropped a bit,E2 was way to low when taking Arimadex 3 x .5 per week, but fine at 120mg per week (.30 every second day)with no arimadex.
Hi Glenn ..... I am a new member (cant PM you) who also lives in NZ (Northland) ..... I would like to contact you. Can you therefore PM me so that we can talk about your NZ TRT experience to date? Rgds

lexer

Many former bodybuilders use 200 mgs per week because they were using such high dosages of testosterone that they are afraid of the withdrawl symtoms. If you are accostomed to T levels of 2000 and now go back to a level of 550-600 which are healthy levels, you will have low T symptoms. These guys need to stay off for at least a year, maybe longer.
some guys need 150 mgs because of the way their bodies metabolize testosterone, everyone is different. Most do very well with 75-100 mgs per week.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me