I am always hot: Is this a high estradiol symptom?

Buy Lab Tests Online

nestol

what cuases hot flashes in women? maybe its cause the levels go up and down in them so the surge causes the flashes with them?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Two weeks @ 16mg/D and I think the overly warm in bed has started to subside a bit and I do notice increased penile sensitivity, I feel good, the dose change to this point has been rather uneventful in a good way.

16mg/D Cyp
200iu HCG 1XW
.25mg AI EOD

madman

Super Moderator
Two weeks @ 16mg/D and I think the overly warm in bed has started to subside a bit and I do notice increased penile sensitivity, I feel good, the dose change to this point has been rather uneventful in a good way.

16mg/D Cyp
200iu HCG 1XW
.25mg AI EOD

My hat goes off to you for having the strength to take the chance manipulating your protocol as many would be hesitant to do so especially when lowering ones dose.

Wow what a difference going from 28 mg/daily, now down to 16 mg/daily close to half of the dose. I see good things to come and I bet your free t will fall in a good range and you will notice big improvements regarding your elevated e2 issues.

Only 2 weeks in and I would say labs will be much better when you retest at the 6 week mark.

Hoping you hit that good place!

having moved to Aromasin @ 12.5mg EOD the warm in bed period has returned at 3AM, on this dose now two weeks, 12.5mg E3.5D for one week prior to that but I had Anastrozole in my system and I honestly felt better that week during the transition than I do now. Labs in a week.

M

MarkM

Do you think the reason it did not hit you for two weeks is because it had not reached a steady state until now? For a chemical as strong as Aromasin, going from 12.5 mg E3.5D to EOD is a fairly big dose increase. When you same warm, can you clarify that? Is it just an uncomfortable warm or heavy sweating?

Like madman said above, it takes a lot of strength to tinker and adjust your protocol downward like you have trying to find that sweet spot.

I think it didnt hit till the last few nights asyes steady state, its about 9hr half life so 9 days is where I'm at. That first week that had a real positive glimmer though was more to do with overlapping Anastrozole IMO

Air cond set at 72, ceiling fan on high, box fan on the floor on high, just too warm with a lite blanket on. And I'm not wearing anything but under wear...no top or bottoms. I get uncovered and then I'm almost instantly cold, cover up, instantly hot...frustrating.

Vince

Super Moderator
This may not apply to you or maybe it does because of estrogen. My wife (I got married on June 21st) is always hot. She has air on and always sleeps with the ceiling fan on. In the summer she's always hot and in the winter she's always cold? But even in the coldest winter days when we go for a walk she'll be sweating when we get home and I'll be completely dry, no sweat. She already went through menopause, thankfully no more babies.

Gman86

I think it didnt hit till the last few nights asyes steady state, its about 9hr half life so 9 days is where I'm at. That first week that had a real positive glimmer though was more to do with overlapping Anastrozole IMO

Air cond set at 72, ceiling fan on high, box fan on the floor on high, just too warm with a lite blanket on. And I'm not wearing anything but under wear...no top or bottoms. I get uncovered and then I'm almost instantly cold, cover up, instantly hot...frustrating.

I have some experience with high and low estrogen, as well as hot flashes, so just wanted to chime in. I’ve had very high, and very low estrogen. I only ever had hot flashes when I tanked my E2. What you’re experiencing doesn’t sound like hot flashes btw. Hot flashes are a completely different thing than feeling overly warm. When my E2 was at its lowest, for 4 days straight I was having them every 10-20 minutes, no joke. I would be fine, then I would be extremely hot and start sweating profusely. It was sooo bad. It would come in waves. And when I say sweating, I mean sweating. I couldn’t believe that’s what hot flashes really were. Definitely made me empathize with women a whole lot more, that’s for sure.

And I’m almost positive that hot flashes occur when women have LOW estrogen, not high. When women go through menopause, their Estrogen goes down. And I’m pretty sure most women only experience hot flashes around menopause. Maybe during their period, but I would assume it’s for the same reason, low estrogen not high. I’ve had extremely high E2 and never experienced them. So for me, and I’m pretty sure everyone else, if you experience hot flashes, you know ur E2 is too low.

Just wanted to put this info out there so you would know the difference between what ur experiencing and an actual hot flash. As far as whether what ur experiencing is high or low E2, not too sure. I think feeling overly warm can be a symptom of both.

I have some experience with high and low estrogen, as well as hot flashes, so just wanted to chime in. I’ve had very high, and very low estrogen. I only ever had hot flashes when I tanked my E2. What you’re experiencing doesn’t sound like hot flashes btw. Hot flashes are a completely different thing than feeling overly warm. When my E2 was at its lowest, for 4 days straight I was having them every 10-20 minutes, no joke. I would be fine, then I would be extremely hot and start sweating profusely. It was sooo bad. It would come in waves. And when I say sweating, I mean sweating. I couldn’t believe that’s what hot flashes really were. Definitely made me empathize with women a whole lot more, that’s for sure.

And I’m almost positive that hot flashes occur when women have LOW estrogen, not high. When women go through menopause, their Estrogen goes down. And I’m pretty sure most women only experience hot flashes around menopause. Maybe during their period, but I would assume it’s for the same reason, low estrogen not high. I’ve had extremely high E2 and never experienced them. So for me, and I’m pretty sure everyone else, if you experience hot flashes, you know ur E2 is too low.

Just wanted to put this info out there so you would know the difference between what ur experiencing and an actual hot flash. As far as whether what ur experiencing is high or low E2, not too sure. I think feeling overly warm can be a symptom of both.

You know why it's high? Why I know I know it's high? Because I've edited this 15 times and Im pissed off. From 52 minutes ago.

I joke but then I'm being straight serious.

Gman86

You know why it's high? Why I know I know it's high? Because I've edited this 15 times and Im pissed off. From 52 minutes ago.

I joke but then I'm being straight serious.

Hahah, wait so are you asking me why mine was high, or why yours is possibly high? Or are you just stating a clear symptom of high E2 that you've concluded, a.k.a. getting pissed off at feeling the need to continuously edit a forum post? lol

I am with gman regards to hot flashes.. i have it when e2 is too low it's very uncomfortable feeling just like menopausal women.
I don't know Vince Carter why do you think you are having those body temp fluctuations because of high e2 since you are on AI

mooseman109

My bedroom is at 66 and ceiling fan above bed on medium. Sometimes I can get it down to 62 with fan on still. I fall asleep great, but wake up 5 hoursish into the night hot. not full blown sweats. Hot down my pipes as well. Have to get up get a glass of milk or popsicle to cool off. Then back to bed and fall asleep. Crazy. Been that way before and during TRT

Blackhawk

I'll chime in with a third opinion/anecdote agreeing that Low E2 caused me hot flashes, and High E2 just a more constant warm/hot feeling (along with bloating and irritability), but not sweats/flashes.

M

MarkM

What's important in the end is how Vince Carter is feeling and the steps he is taking to modify his protocol to try and understand his own body and what works best for him.

DragonBits

Ive considered a programmable thermostat, lowering it to 59 or 60 when I go to be but then it's pretty cold when I get up and I'm on the opposite end of that spectrum...cold.

Can't you find a programmable thermostat that gradually raises the temp to reach a certain temp in the AM?

KenLowT

I will say that when my estradiol is high I remain hot just like you. I also take DIM and it has helped a lot. But I'm positive that I when I have high estradiol I feel hotter than normal, without DIM I'd have hot flashes.

bobo12345

Add me to the low E and low SHBG group. I sweat like crazy, especially my face. I wear a suit for work and it's been an absolute nightmare. I've honestly considered quitting because of it. It's so bad I've gotten a prescription for glycopyrrolate and that only helps slightly if I use a fairly high dose. I'm hoping getting my protocol in order can help. Glad I'm not alone in this suffering.

M

MarkM

Bobo, Welcome to the forum! We believe in suffering together around here. We also celebrate successes together. There are probably some folks here on the forum that can help you.

You should start your own thread and give us more details about what you are going through and if you have them, post some labs.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me