Is DIM Worth Taking for Men on TRT?

Buy Lab Tests Online

cmg123

Hi everyone. Can anyone tell me if DIM is worth taking? It is fairly expensive in comparison to other supplements. Has anyone had any benefits and if so, are you still feeling them? What benefits do you feel? What are the benefits that somone should expect? Just wanted some advice before I go and purchase some.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Purchase 30 capsules in the 200mg strength and try it out. DIM is one of those things that half of the guys will say that they love it and the other half get no benefit.

cmg123

I just read that is helps with controlling estrogen. I havent had it checked in a while and I have never had high levels but I figured it wouldn't hurt to add to my regimen.

CoastWatcher

I just read that is helps with controlling estrogen. I havent had it checked in a while and I have never had high levels but I figured it wouldn't hurt to add to my regimen.
DIM is certainly not going to crash your estradiol, but if you've no symptoms of elevated e2, and no objective labs pointing in that direction, I'd save your money.

Estradiol isn't a waste product to be ruthlessly minimized. A healthy level is needed for sexual and cognitive performance, and it maintains skeletal integrity.

That's no entirely correct, DIM *may help metabolize Estrogen's out but it will not control E.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me