Workout Nausea and Nitric Oxide

Buy Lab Tests Online
I recently started taking a Nitric Oxide stack. I took this in water yesterday afternoon but I found it hard to swallow. So I woke up this morning and I drank the following mixed half a cup of cranberry juice, to mask the flavor of L-Arginine by neutralizing its alkalinity, didn't taste it at all.

2500mg L-Arginine
2500mg L-Citrulline
2000mg L-Carnitine
30mg Pycnogenol

I had a great workout, but on my very last set of lunges, I felt nauseated and rushed to the bathroom and vomited. I had an empty stomach other than that juice, and I don't normally feel nauseous enough for that to happen. Should I assume there's something wrong with this combination or is my body just not ready for this level of NO yet? I know Nelson has suggested not to use L-Arginine due to nausea effects, but I haven't seen many other complaints about L-Arginine besides the taste.

Also, is there any literature that suggests that neutralizing Arginine make it less effective? I'm guessing not from the effect it had on me.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I would eliminate the Arg entirely, it's a very poor donor of NO, and double the Citrulline which is far better than Arg for this purpose. Citrulline is typically dosed for gym purposes in the 5-7g range.

Of course being on an empty stomach has something to do with it, I always eat a banana about 30 minutes prior to my pre-workout.

Ideas on taste profile that you might find objectionable Citrulline Malate tastes like shit, Arg doesn't bother me nor does plain Citrulline. WHen I've messed around with Carnitine I've found it too to have an objectionable taste profile and I don't use it.

I've used Citr. Malate before but I forgot to get it this time. The reason why I took it on an empty stomach it was recommended on the jar of L-Arginine. I'm sure I can get some use out of this in smaller doses, but I will keep your advice in mind and cut it out of my supplements once I'm done with it. I always found Citrulline of any form to be more palatable and digestible.

What issues did you have with your previous NO stack you mentioned at the start of that thread, Vince?

At any rate, while I still have Arginine I will just make sure I take it after a meal and after I've already exercised. I had no issues this morning using Citrulline and Pycnogenol before my workout, but I did eat a banana to be safe.

I'm guessing it takes quite a while to get better performance and vascularity from more NO? I do notice that i can feel my blood pumping more at rest, sometimes it makes my temple feel tight for about a second.

That NO "stack" is highly variable and can be tailored for need, cost, and availability of the prescription drug components, Vince simplied what he needed as did I.

Vince

Super Moderator
What issues did you have with your previous NO stack you mentioned at the start of that thread, Vince?

At any rate, while I still have Arginine I will just make sure I take it after a meal and after I've already exercised. I had no issues this morning using Citrulline and Pycnogenol before my workout, but I did eat a banana to be safe.

I'm guessing it takes quite a while to get better performance and vascularity from more NO? I do notice that i can feel my blood pumping more at rest, sometimes it makes my temple feel tight for about a second.

Yes I agree with Vince Carter, my stack just got too big. I got tired of of mixing it and I stopped taking it. So I just simplified it and I could almost admittedly see the extra gains in the gym.

buggies100

I have become upset at times from taking vitamins or supplements on an empty stomach. I have a cup of bombproof coffee with creatine, whey, tyrosine in it and then take my morning vitamins and other supplements with a patty of sausage, or scrambled egg prior to heading to the gym. This is all at 4:30 am. So from time i put food in belly to end of warm ups and actually starting to lift, 30-40 minutes. This is what has worked for me.
I tried working out fasted, but that just left me feeling like crap for about 3-4 hours after

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me