New guy here, 4 months into TRT!

Buy Lab Tests Online

StepbyStep

Hello guys, I look forward to becoming a part of this forum as I begin my life long journey on TRT!

Quick summary of what I'm dealing with. I am currently 26 years old, and have been dealing with low T symptoms since 18, primarily ED. It wasn't until two years ago that things really got worse when the brain fog, fatigue, joint pain, low mood started to come and go. After working 60 hours a week average for a few years straight, and having a stressful life event about a year ago, I fell into a low that I couldn't shake where all of the symptoms of low T became a daily struggle. I decided to do something about it, and went to the doctor.

I was diagnosed with a pituitary microadenoma(3mm) back in November, and low LH and FSH, which makes me secondary. I have been on T. Cypionate for about 4 months now, and have been fighting the doctor the entire time. While making progress with him, I still struggle with finding the sweet spot.

I started out at 100mg once a week, switched to 50mg twice a week(had about of month of feeling decent), and just last week switched to 60mg twice a week. No HCG yet, no AI. I can't wait to get up and running again, and hopefully get rid of my ED that has plagued me for my entire adult life.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Welcome to Excelmale. If you share lab results the conversation may be more productive. In regards to erectile challenges, they can be a devil to overcome. Some of us do achieve satisfaction with the standard elements of a TRT protocol, but many find it takes more than that.

We hope you'll be an active member!

StepbyStep

I plan to write a summary of my treatment, symptoms ect. with labs this weekend. Hard to find free time with my current work schedule.

I am not and have not been on any other medications.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me