Spectracell Vitamin / Aminoacid tests

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I have used this test (Spectracell Nutritional Status Test) in the past that actually uses one's lymphocyte (immune cells) by adding different amounts of vitamins/aminoacids,etc to them, challenging them with mitogenic compounds (compounds that activate cell division) and then measuring DNA synthesis.

"SpectraCell's patented, chemically-defined control media contains the minimal amount of each essential micronutrient that is needed to support optimal lymphocyte growth or mitogenic response. The functional intracellular status of micronutrients involved in cell metabolism is evaluated by manipulation of the individual micronutrients in the media followed by mitogenic stimulation and measurement of DNA synthesis.

The same technology also provides a total antioxidant function test (SPECTROX™) which assesses the ability of cells to resist damage caused by free radicals and other forms of oxidative stress. Due to the considerable number of cellular antioxidants with extensive interactions, redundancies, repair and recharging capabilities, measuring total function is the most accurate and clinically useful way to assess your patients' capacity to resist oxidative damage.

Since lymphocytes are produced in the bone marrow and stored in the peripheral locations for long periods of time (the average life span of a lymphocyte is approximately four to six months), SpectraCell's measurements provide a powerful portrait of each patients' long-term nutrient status. This is analogous to the use of a glycosylated hemoglobin test to evaluate blood glucose levels over a one to three month period.

Interpreting Test Results

SpectraCell provides easy-to-read test reports for the clinician and the patient. We've incorporated numerical and graphic representations for each result, and we offer repletion suggestions based on each patient's deficiencies. We've included easy-to-understand supplement information that explains the role of each nutrient found deficient, deficiency symptoms, how to obtain that nutrient in food and toxicity and RDI standards for adults."

Sample report: http://www.spectracell.com/media/uploaded/m/0e2064041_mnt-sample-test-report082312.pdf

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
Very interesting stuff. They have a draw location not too far from me. I'm going to look into this further, as I'm running a variety of labs right now and looking for new angles to achieve a better wellness program. Their information is quite detailed!!

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me