6 month update and E2 question

Buy Lab Tests Online

Rkhal

Update
I have been on TRT for about 6 months so far and it has been great. My TSH since being on TRT has dropped from 3.7 to 1.69 which is great (I am not taking an idione supplement or anything). My only concern is my estrogen, my latest blood test came in at:
Total T: range: 264-916 - result: 1241
free T: 8.7-25.1 - result 20.7
estradiol sensitive- 8-35 result 47.9

my doctor does prescribe arimidex to patients but doesn’t think I need it. I don;t think I have a ton of high e2 symptoms but I def have a fair bit of water retention (can tell by my face and ring finger).
Any input on my E2 lvls? I feel really good since starting TRT by the way, no complaints really.
(by the way my protocol is 70mg test 2x per week and HCG 40 units 2x per week)

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nashtide

Update
I have been on TRT for about 6 months so far and it has been great. My TSH since being on TRT has dropped from 3.7 to 1.69 which is great (I am not taking an idione supplement or anything). My only concern is my estrogen, my latest blood test came in at:
Total T: range: 264-916 - result: 1241
free T: 8.7-25.1 - result 20.7
estradiol sensitive- 8-35 result 47.9

my doctor does prescribe arimidex to patients but doesn’t think I need it. I don;t think I have a ton of high e2 symptoms but I def have a fair bit of water retention (can tell by my face and ring finger).
Any input on my E2 lvls? I feel really good since starting TRT by the way, no complaints really.
(by the way my protocol is 70mg test 2x per week and HCG 40 units 2x per week)
I think if you feel great then the E2 is okay. I wouldn't want it to get too much higher. Your TT is pretty high. Were the labs pulled at trough? If so, you may run into HCT issues in the future. Lowering your T dose will lower your E2, but I hesitate to change anything since you're feeling so good. The hcg dose is a little strange. That's a very small amount.

Systemlord

You could easily adjust your dosage to bring E2 in range, AI do nothing good for you in the long term. An AI is a last resort in an attempt to control high E2 with a minimal dosage possible.

You might consider a trial of 200mg DIM with 500mg Calcium D Glucarate for a month. Neither will lower or block E but could help your body process it out better and thus fewer symptoms.

Rkhal

You could easily adjust your dosage to bring E2 in range, AI do nothing good for you in the long term. An AI is a last resort in an attempt to control high E2 with a minimal dosage possible.

What type of dose adjustment do you think is in order to bring E2 into range? Try 65mg 2x per week and check bloodwork in 2 months?

Systemlord

What type of dose adjustment do you think is in order to bring E2 into range? Try 65mg 2x per week and check bloodwork in 2 months?

Honestly I don't think a 10mg reduction will be enough, 60mg twice weekly. HCG impacts E2 levels possibly even more.

Your next move in 2 months will depend on your HCT.

Nashtide

oh yeah, I donate every 2 months, I believe there are health benefits to this plus I'm helping people. My hematocrit has not been above 47
Awesome! So back to the original issue. This should be obvious, but the only legitimate way to decrease your E2
without an AI is to reduce your T or hcg dose. A good starting point is to decide where you want your E2. If you want to reduce your E2 by say 20% then reduce your T dose 20% and re check in 6 weeks.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me