To all members: Letter from the founder of ExcelMale about advertisers' reviews

Buy Lab Tests Online
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Since the first of the year, there have been some threads here at Excelmale critical of one or more of our advertisers. In all of these instances, the threads were either closed or deleted. In some cases, this has created confusion, causing some to accuse Excelmale, and me personally, of shilling for medical clinics or pharmacies. I want to take a moment to address these charges. Excelmale values every advertiser. I believe they represent the best in medical and pharmaceutical care. Nonetheless, we are independent of every one of them. They manage their business as they see fit, and they certainly do not dictate editorial and content decisions here at ExcelMale.

When threads appear criticizing an advertiser, it raises some issues. Criticism may well be legitimate, or it may be uninformed. But even if it is the former, Excelmale cannot solve the problem. In all honesty, I don't enjoy reading a long thread composed of grumbling. A month or so ago a new process was put in place. When an advertiser-related, customer service thread appeared, a moderator intervenes, contacts the advertiser and asks that the complaint be dealt with offline. The thread would be closed or deleted.

This was my decision, arrived at only after discussing the issue with one of my senior moderators, our system administrator, and advertiser representatives. It was not put in place to protect or shield advertisers; it was designed to keep the focus of our discussion on questions of male health.

Editorial decisions of this sort always require that multiple balancing tests be conducted. What is fair to the member posting the initial thread? What is fair to the advertiser? What is fair to the community at large? What is fair to me, for - after all - this is one of my professional undertakings? Decisions to delete or lock a thread are never taken lightly, but I believe that minimizing customer-service complaints while working to connect the posting member with the advertiser offline, is the right course to follow.

Not all of you will agree with this, and I respect that. Nonetheless, it's the course of action we will continue to follow. Excelmale delivers, day in and day out, content you can use to improve your health and your life. I will do my very best, supported by my moderators, system support staff, and each of you, to make sure we meet that goal.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I read a few things yesterday of Nelson himself taking a beating on some other forums which was way too much, this had to be addressed.

txmx

Thanks, Nelson. I have had issues with providers that I have intentionally kept off of the forums and resolved directly to help keep the proper focus here. It may be useful at times to ask questions about providers to see if others can provide guidance from their own experience, but those questions can be asked in a way that is not a "customer service complaint" and provides value to the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale