Home hgb testing

Buy Lab Tests Online

buggies100

Has anybody had any success with a home device to check your hemoglobin? I tried one and it was completely inaccurate. Not afraid to pay a few hundred dollars as it would eventually pay for itself

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

HealthMan

Has anybody had any success with a home device to check your hemoglobin? I tried one and it was completely inaccurate. Not afraid to pay a few hundred dollars as it would eventually pay for itself

They are innacurate. You are better off spending some time getting lab work done. It is cheaper and accurate. Even the more expensive ones used at the blood center (cost 700-1000) are innacurate. At my blood center my HCT reads 3-4 points higher than HCT measured at lab corp.

They are innacurate. You are better off spending some time getting lab work done. It is cheaper and accurate. Even the more expensive ones used at the blood center (cost 700-1000) are innacurate. At my blood center my HCT reads 3-4 points higher than HCT measured at lab corp.

That would be because they're not measuring your HCT, for one, and two, trying to extrapolate HGB X 3 for HCT is an extremely poor means to do so, just as trying it at home. ACBC is dirt cheapm accurate, and the only acceptable way to measure HCT.

*the more you know

HealthMan

That would be because they're not measuring your HCT, for one, and two, trying to extrapolate HGB X 3 for HCT is an extremely poor means to do so, just as trying it at home. ACBC is dirt cheapm accurate, and the only acceptable way to measure HCT.

*the more you know

They claim it is my HCT. I confronted them with my labwork (because i was unable to donate double red cell given their innacurate HCT number). But who knows!
The 3x hemoglobin formula usually is spot for me.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me