Office Non Responsive

Buy Lab Tests Online
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avidtrainer

I have a question regarding physician care. I recently started at a new doctor after the doctor I had been using for years moved. This office came recommended and I've heard of them. I paid for a consultation and the doctor put me on a new program different from what I had been following for the past decade. He advised me I'd probably have questions I'd think of after the consultation and to get back with him if I did.

He was right, I did think of a few more questions that I emailed to his office over three weeks ago. Days went by with no response so I sent it again. Still no response. I then sent it to another individual in the office with no response for several days. I finally got the answer to a couple of my questions. I thanked them but advised them there were still outstanding questions that weren't answered. Again, days went by with no response.

Then I received an email from someone in the office who was not aware I'd been trying to get questions answered, she coincidentally was sending a 30 day follow up. I advise her the trouble I was having getting a few questions answered. That was a few days ago and still no response. This clinic called me multiple times in a week to secure the payment for my consultation when I was getting set up with them but after that it has been crickets and when they do respond back (without answering all my questions) they never apologize for the long delay in responding. It is more like I'm being a pain in the ass to them.

I have been trying to get some simple questions answered regarding my therapy for the past 23 days. Should I be concerned with this or is this a typical situation for doctor's offices? My other doctors have never made me wait this long to get a question answered. I'm not sure what to do at this point. They don't even acknowledge they received my email and are looking into it. I'm totally in the dark.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Have you called them, a lot of times my messages aren't answered so I just called them.

Avidtrainer

Have you called them, a lot of times my messages aren't answered so I just called them.

Yes, that hasn't worked either. They already have my money and getting it back and going elsewhere would be an ordeal. It shouldn't be this difficult. I think once I get my initial questions answered I'll be fine on my own but so far it has been anything but a good experience.

Re-Ride

Email? Did you log on to a secure area their site and use site messaging? Or was this regular hotmail, gmail ect? If the latter than that is not HIPAA compliant. All electronic communication containing details of your treatment to and from a clinic or MD are required by law to be encrypted.

Avidtrainer

Email? Did you log on to a secure area their site and use site messaging? Or was this regular hotmail, gmail ect? If the latter than that is not HIPAA compliant. All electronic communication containing details of your treatment to and from a clinic or MD are required by law to be encrypted.
I used both regular email AND the secured patient portal.

Not sure if you are or not, but if you are a Defy patient and call during regular business hours you should be able to get through to a staff member (sometimes it may require a hold of several minutes or a repeat call during high call volume times). Emails are expected returned within 48 business hours.

lukdiver

I've been more than pleased with my communication with Defy as I'm coming online (had first consult and awaiting meds). Now if you're dealing with another outfit with 'L------' name I could easily agree as they were impossible to get a hold of for a week (I never received written dosing instructions and incomplete supplies) and I canceled (they were quite accommodating in that they refunded first months membership & refunded meds after I returned them and didn't even charge for startup labs). Just was a no-brainer as I figured IF they couldn't even get me started I doubted they'd have the carry-thru in the long-term.That's when I went the Defy route. Bob

Last edited:

captain

If its the doctor I think it is this is a common thing. You pay a lot of money to become a patient and then your stuck with your choice.

Avidtrainer

Definitely let one of us on here help out if we can.
Sean, I attempted to send you a private message and received the following error message:
  • "Sean Mosher has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

Avidtrainer

I have sent two more emails asking for help since this weekend and I'm sending them with a read receipt. They are being read and ignored. I have been trying to get a few simple questions answered for 25 days (since February 2nd). I'll give one more day for someone there to contact me and if they don't I'll provide details here who it is and specifics of the situation.

I have sent two more emails asking for help since this weekend and I'm sending them with a read receipt. They are being read and ignored. I have been trying to get a few simple questions answered for 25 days (since February 2nd). I'll give one more day for someone there to contact me and if they don't I'll provide details here who it is and specifics of the situation.

Why the secrecy? Why the drama? Why threaten? Jeez.
This is a thread that just need to disappear. It serves no purpose and never will.
Avid I know you are new around here but this is not how to act on a mens forum. We support one another we help with question and we offer friendly advice. We don't do drama.

Avidtrainer

This is a thread that just need to disappear. It serves no purpose and never will.
Every forum has a troll. Yeah you're "lost" alright, I don't need your negativity. I'm giving them a chance to respond before I call them out. And this thread is not going to disappear. You are probably a shill for the company I'm referring to. Why would a post like this bother you otherwise? I was seeking help and advice for the situation I'm experiencing not creating "drama" as you interpreted it. If this post bothers you just ignore it. YOU are the one creating drama. And you say I'm "new". I've been a member here longer than you.

Last edited:

Avidtrainer

Avid I know you are new around here but this is not how to act on a mens forum. We support one another we help with question and we offer friendly advice. We don't do drama.
Just added you to my ignore list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com