I gave Discounted Labs a try…….

Buy Lab Tests Online
So I decided to give Discounted Labs a try.

I went online,created an account, ordered the labs I wanted and paid via credit card,although I do like the PayPal option as well. This was about 6:30PM Thursday evening. Friday morning around 9:30am the lab form pdf file was emailed to me.

I headed off to the lab which was only 5 miles from where I live. Couldn't have been more convenient there. You don't have to do anything but walk in and hand them the paperwork, they ask no questions, no other forms to fill out, no ID to show, nothing. They just take you in the back, and draw your blood. I was in and out in 10 minutes. Couldn't have been any easier.

It was an awesome and very easy experience.

Thank you VERY MUCH Mr. Nelson Vergel!!!

When I get my results in a few days I will post them up here.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
So I decided to give Discounted Labs a try.

I went online,created an account, ordered the labs I wanted and paid via credit card,although I do like the PayPal option as well. This was about 6:30PM Thursday evening. Friday morning around 9:30am the lab form pdf file was emailed to me.

I headed off to the lab which was only 5 miles from where I live. Couldn't have been more convenient there. You don't have to do anything but walk in and hand them the paperwork, they ask no questions, no other forms to fill out, no ID to show, nothing. They just take you in the back, and draw your blood. I was in and out in 10 minutes. Couldn't have been any easier.

It was an awesome and very easy experience.

Thank you VERY MUCH Mr. Nelson Vergel!!!

When I get my results in a few days I will post them up here.

I also found it that easy.
I had so much fun rubbing this in my PCP face and showing him the difference in his costs vs discounts.
I always fought with my PCP for blood test. His boss the insurance company tells him what he can test. No more.
One day the internet will replace PCP's they are a joke, a relic of the past.
I now never ask him for bloods I just do my own then thru WebMD I figure out what is wrong and order drugs from India.
Screw big pharma and the AM med insurance companies they have distroyed our country.

OK, that felt good, I probably need to go take my AI now I think my E2 is a bit high... haha!

I had so much fun rubbing this in my PCP face and showing him the difference in his costs vs discounts.
I always fought with my PCP for blood test. His boss the insurance company tells him what he can test. No more.
I now never ask him for bloods I just do my own then thru WebMD I figure out what is wrong and order drugs from India.
Screw big pharma and the AM med insurance companies they have distroyed our country.

OK, that felt good, I probably need to go take my AI now I think my E2 is a bit high... haha!

100%.........

Re-Ride

Medicare should allow self order. It would save the program a ton of money. Medicare already has your diagnostic codes on file should they desire to limit use by indication. They should be tax deductible for those who are not covered.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I am glad you guys are liking it. In less than 2 months we may go fully automated. You will receive the lab request PDF right away and you will be able to get your results by logging in. It has taken a lot of work but we are almost there.

You are so correct. With this service available anyone seeking to find out their medical conditions on their own have no reason not to. I got my labs back, my Electrolyte panel results was not what I was expecting. But glad I know.

Thanks again, I will be using this Discounted Labs a lot in the future.

TonyO

Sounds fantastic! My doctor didn't even show me my results and I need to get labs by myself. So I'll try Discounted Labs as well, I believe. And what about lab results? Do they email them or you have some sort of online account for those purposes?

CoastWatcher

does Insurance normally pay for independent lab tests such as discounted labs (not ordered by physician)? Never had blood test outside of the scope of a doctors order.
No insurer in the United States will pay for lab work that is not "medically necessary." Only a doctor can make the determination if a test is "medically necessary." What at that really means is only a doctor will serve as a gatekeeper for the insurance company so as to save them money.

I cross the border from Canada regularly, I live in Toronto, to use DiscountedLabs. Excellent service, reasonable prices, and I'm in charge of my health.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I had a pretty bad experience with them. Didn't get my tests back after a month. Had to constantly email them to remind them about sending my tests over. Basically a waste of money because of results coming in so late, I have to retest everything now.

I am sorry that you had a bad experience. It probably occurred during the break down of Labcorp's sensitive estradiol machine that created a backlog in the system over a month ago. We sent emails to everyone to notify them.

Problems with LabCorp Sensitive Estradiol Machine

We are setting up with another company to avoid having one supplier for this test.

You were given a full refund along with your test results today.

Sean Mosher

I've noticed that Nelson keeps adding to the list as well.
He's constantly improving and providing additional testing which is great.
Forget the docs who tell you we can't order this, we can't order that.

Tgrappler

I am sorry that you had a bad experience. It probably occurred during the break down of Labcorp's sensitive estradiol machine that created a backlog in the system over a month ago. We sent emails to everyone to notify them.

Problems with LabCorp Sensitive Estradiol Machine

We are setting up with another company to avoid having one supplier for this test.

You were given a full refund along with your test results today.

Well, looks like you have solved the issue. I received a full refund for the late results. Very much appreciated.

Stellar customer service. I can't say anything negative here. Yes, there was an issue, but it was handled promptly and professionally.

I will not shy away from using them in the future. Way to turn negative experience into a positive one.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Thank you. You guys have me here in case that you need anything. My goal is not only to provide the lowest prices but also a good customer experience.

I am excited that by year's end our process will be fully automated, so no humans will be needed to process your orders or to send you lab test results. I will let everyone know when that is all beta tested.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me