I gave Discounted Labs a try.

So I decided to give Discounted Labs a try.

I went online,created an account, ordered the labs I wanted and paid via credit card,although I do like the PayPal option as well. This was about 6:30PM Thursday evening. Friday morning around 9:30am the lab form pdf file was emailed to me.

I headed off to the lab which was only 5 miles from where I live. Couldn’t have been more convenient there. You don’t have to do anything but walk in and hand them the paperwork, they ask no questions, no other forms to fill out, no ID to show, nothing. They just take you in the back, and draw your blood. I was in and out in 10 minutes. Couldn’t have been any easier.

It was an awesome and very easy experience.

Thank you VERY MUCH Mr. Nelson Vergel!!!

When I get my results in a few days I will post them up here.

2. # ADS
    Purchase From Our Affiliates
    Help Excelmale

Defy

I am not a medical practitioner. Any suggestions I provide are not medical recommendations and are just my opinions. Please consult with your physician on any matters concerning your health.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Panelas View Post
    So I decided to give Discounted Labs a try.

I went online,created an account, ordered the labs I wanted and paid via credit card,although I do like the PayPal option as well. This was about 6:30PM Thursday evening. Friday morning around 9:30am the lab form pdf file was emailed to me.

I headed off to the lab which was only 5 miles from where I live. Couldn’t have been more convenient there. You don’t have to do anything but walk in and hand them the paperwork, they ask no questions, no other forms to fill out, no ID to show, nothing. They just take you in the back, and draw your blood. I was in and out in 10 minutes. Couldn’t have been any easier.

It was an awesome and very easy experience.

Thank you VERY MUCH Mr. Nelson Vergel!!!

When I get my results in a few days I will post them up here.
    I also found it that easy.
    I had so much fun rubbing this in my PCP face and showing him the difference in his costs vs discounts.
    I always fought with my PCP for blood test. His boss the insurance company tells him what he can test. No more.
    One day the internet will replace PCP's they are a joke, a relic of the past.
    I now never ask him for bloods I just do my own then thru WebMD I figure out what is wrong and order drugs from India.
    Screw big pharma and the AM med insurance companies they have distroyed our country.

OK, that felt good, I probably need to go take my AI now I think my E2 is a bit high... haha!

Quote Originally Posted by FeelingLost View Post
    I had so much fun rubbing this in my PCP face and showing him the difference in his costs vs discounts.
    I always fought with my PCP for blood test. His boss the insurance company tells him what he can test. No more.
    I now never ask him for bloods I just do my own then thru WebMD I figure out what is wrong and order drugs from India.
    Screw big pharma and the AM med insurance companies they have distroyed our country.

OK, that felt good, I probably need to go take my AI now I think my E2 is a bit high... haha!
    100%.........

Medicare should allow self order. It would save the program a ton of money. Medicare already has your diagnostic codes on file should they desire to limit use by indication. They should be tax deductible for those who are not covered.

Hi Gents, any discount codes?

Quote Originally Posted by tapoutpdx View Post
    Hi Gents, any discount codes?
    There is a 5% first order discount, but Nelson has worked hard to make the fees as competitive as possible.
    I am not a physician. Comments offered here are for discussion purposes only. Please consult your doctor before initiating, changing, or stopping any therapy.

I am glad you guys are liking it. In less than 2 months we may go fully automated. You will receive the lab request PDF right away and you will be able to get your results by logging in. It has taken a lot of work but we are almost there.

You are so correct. With this service available anyone seeking to find out their medical conditions on their own have no reason not to. I got my labs back, my Electrolyte panel results was not what I was expecting. But glad I know.

Thanks again, I will be using this Discounted Labs a lot in the future.

I don't know if we can discuss this but are the drugs there legit?
    I suffer from bad sinus infections despite numerous surgeries and would love to order antibiotics to keep in the house. Is this even legal?

Sounds fantastic! My doctor didn't even show me my results and I need to get labs by myself. So I'll try Discounted Labs as well, I believe. And what about lab results? Do they email them or you have some sort of online account for those purposes?

Quote Originally Posted by TonyO View Post
    Sounds fantastic! My doctor didn't even show me my results and I need to get labs by myself. So I'll try Discounted Labs as well, I believe. And what about lab results? Do they email them or you have some sort of online account for those purposes?
    Results are sent via email in pdf.
    I am not a physician. Comments offered here are for discussion purposes only. Please consult your doctor before initiating, changing, or stopping any therapy.

The most convenient form. Thank you for your answer!

https://www.discountedlabs.com/ is not working.
    Can’t connect securely to this page
    This might be because the site uses outdated or unsafe TLS security settings. If this keeps happening, try contacting the website’s owner.

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    This might be because the site uses outdated or unsafe TLS security settings. If this keeps happening, try contacting the website’s owner.
    .Just tried it, works for me.

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    We were doing website maintenance and uploading some upgrades. Thanks

Thread Information