Risk of Visa Payment to Reliable Rx Pharmacy

Buy Lab Tests Online

blackebob

Well they are not very reliable, I placed an order last Saturday, and I still can not get it processed, even after online chat for the last four days. I wish I had never place it. Heaven help those people I can only imagine how the govment runs.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

OMI100

BTW as I recall it takes a few days to get the hard card in the mail so you can use overseas. I seem to remember that if you get one and load $$$$ into it you can use it in the states immediately, but the oversea use was after you received the card in the mail.
And yes RX charges will show up as strange names / places. Have no idea about it, but it has worked form me :)

OMI100

Well they are not very reliable, I placed an order last Saturday, and I still can get it processed, even after online chat for the last four days. I wish I had never place it.
Hmmmm
I have not had that issue. There have been some times where I had to msg them and work through some issues, but it always worked out in the end.

TitoCris

BTW as I recall it takes a few days to get the hard card in the mail so you can use overseas. I seem to remember that if you get one and load $$$$ into it you can use it in the states immediately, but the oversea use was after you received the card in the mail.
And yes RX charges will show up as strange names / places. Have no idea about it, but it has worked form me :)

Hi Orrin Israel,

Is it usual for them to bill your card or eCheck a couple dollars more than the cost of the item and shipping? And for them to declare the purchase for non-pharmaceutical items at non-pharmaceutical stores?

blackebob

Hmmmm
I have not had that issue. There have been some times where I had to msg them and work through some issues, but it always worked out in the end.

I have had four chat sessions, and three email exchanges with them. It has now been a week since I ordered. All I get is be patient, some one has to call you first, and I reply they did 2 hours after I place the order days ago.

Tito: I dont know about the extra dollar charge, but I see online places changing name and crap all the time. Heck state side places do it.

TitoCris

I have had four chat sessions, and three email exchanges with them. It has now been a week since I ordered. All I get is be patient, some one has to call you first, and I reply they did 2 hours after I place the order days ago.

Tito: I dont know about the extra dollar charge, but I see online places changing name and crap all the time. Heck state side places do it.

Hi blackebob,

If the bank notifies me again for a suspicious transaction, I'll just accept the extra couple of dollars difference, unfamiliar item and store descriptions. As long as I receive the authentic HCG at an affordable price is what matters to me now.

Your feedback is appreciated, thanks!

nuclear

Use a “Virtual Credit Card”. It’s good for one transaction only. No worries about fraud. Most credit card companies offer it. Google it for more info.

OMI100

Use a “Virtual Credit Card”. It's good for one transaction only. No worries about fraud. Most credit card companies offer it. Google it for more info.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
I will look into that. I use GreenDot and load $$$$$ on it when I buy but the $7.95 (I think that is what it is now) monthly service charge adds up :)

TitoCris

Use a “Virtual Credit Card”. It’s good for one transaction only. No worries about fraud. Most credit card companies offer it. Google it for more info.

Hi nuclear,

I have received an email from ReliableRx that they have received my eCheck. They are processing the HCG packet and will send me a tracking number when shipped.

TitoCris

ReliableRx Pharmacy sent me the USPS tracking number for the HCG parcel today. I went to the USPS website and was able to track my parcel. Hopefully, the US Customs won't create any hassle.

Vince

Super Moderator
ReliableRx Pharmacy sent me the USPS tracking number for the HCG parcel today. I went to the USPS website and was able to track my parcel. Hopefully, the US Customs won't create any hassle.
Usually by the time I can track it, it's already delivered. So I don't even bother to track it anymore.

KevinC

I just recently placed my first order with ReliableRX and I used my Citi Visa card. I don't keep any sort of balance on the card and only use it for entertainment, leisure, hobbies and the like, so I simply ordered through ReliableRX's site, then got on online chat with Citi and told them what I was doing and the amount I had charged. I also told them that this would be the only overseas charge that should come through and that anything else would be fraudulent. The charge went through with no problem and the entire process took me all of five minutes.

If any fraudulent charges are attempted I'll post about it.

TitoCris

I just recently placed my first order with ReliableRX and I used my Citi Visa card. I don't keep any sort of balance on the card and only use it for entertainment, leisure, hobbies and the like, so I simply ordered through ReliableRX's site, then got on online chat with Citi and told them what I was doing and the amount I had charged. I also told them that this would be the only overseas charge that should come through and that anything else would be fraudulent. The charge went through with no problem and the entire process took me all of five minutes.

If any fraudulent charges are attempted I'll post about it.

I tracked my Corion-C parcel from ReliableRx Pharmacy at the USPS.com today. The tracking result says the item had left the International Parcel Division in Delhi, India. Wish me luck! :)

TitoCris

HCG parcel tracking progress.

I received an email from USPS. com that my parcel had been received through the USPS in San Francisco, California at 6:00 AM today. It was followed by another email that the parcel has been forwarded to the US Customs at 8:00 AM today.

I'm so excited! :)

blackebob

I ordered mine last Friday and the post office attempted to get a signature today in Kansas City. I can't believe it made it all the way from India here through customs that quickly and now I have to wait one more day because the post office didn't tell me they needed a signature.

I also just use my Amazon credit card, after verifying with them it's a one-time purchase. Wait before I waited and waited for this to process and it never did. I I learned while attempting to process the second order that the first order never processed because the credit card company kept declineing it but they wouldn't call me to verify it so I had no idea. Anybody researching this thread trying to figure it out make sure you call your credit card company to give them a heads up before you try this purchase.

TitoCris

I ordered mine last Friday and the post office attempted to get a signature today in Kansas City. I can't believe it made it all the way from India here through customs that quickly and now I have to wait one more day because the post office didn't tell me they needed a signature.

I also just use my Amazon credit card, after verifying with them it's a one-time purchase. Wait before I waited and waited for this to process and it never did. I I learned while attempting to process the second order that the first order never processed because the credit card company kept declineing it but they wouldn't call me to verify it so I had no idea. Anybody researching this thread trying to figure it out make sure you call your credit card company to give them a heads up before you try this purchase.
You may call your post office and ask where the mail carrier is located. You can then meet your mail carrier and sign for the parcel.

TitoCris

When I receive a tracking message that the parcel is out for delivery, I'll make sure that someone is at home to sign for the delivery.

It is convenient that the USPS sends a text message on the progress of a parcel with a tracking number. I had to request that option from the USPS website.

TitoCris

I'm worried because the United States Customs hasn't released my HCG parcel since it was forwarded to them for inspection at 8:00 AM today. :(

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me