Risk of Visa Payment to Reliable Rx Pharmacy

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

TitoCris

That's way too long. They sent me a replacement after it hadn't moved from customs for about 10 days.

Thanks blackebob and Blackhawk for the comments. Customer service told me that the shipping department will send me an email once they get information about my inquiry. When would be a reasonable time to ask for a replacement?

BTW, does anyone know the email address of Empower Pharmacy?

Blackhawk

Thanks blackebob and Blackhawk for the comments. Customer service told me that the shipping department will send me an email once they get information about my inquiry. When would be a reasonable time to ask for a replacement?

BTW, does anyone know the email address of Empower Pharmacy?

Should have asked after about a week-10 days stuck in customs.

TitoCris

Today, I received an email from ReliableRx Pharmacy that they will re-send the HCG. They will issue another tracking number sometime after the HCG parcel has been shipped. There is still hope.

Yesterday, I received an email from ReliableRx with the tracking number of the HCG reshipment parcel. And this morning a ReliableRx representative called to give me the HCG reshipment tracking number. I told the representative that I have received the email regarding the new tracking number.

It was nice of them to follow up on the status of my order.

TitoCris

Yesterday, I received an email from ReliableRx with the tracking number of the HCG reshipment parcel. And this morning a ReliableRx representative called to give me the HCG reshipment tracking number. I told the representative that I have received the email regarding the new tracking number.

It was nice of them to follow up on the status of my order.

The HCG reshipment parcel has arrived at the San Francisco port of entry and was forwarded to the US Customs last Saturday morning. I worry that it hasn't been released by the US Customs back to the USPS.

TitoCris

The HCG reshipment parcel has arrived at the San Francisco port of entry and was forwarded to the US Customs last Saturday morning. I worry that it hasn't been released by the US Customs back to the USPS.
I received an email and text message from USPS this afternoon that my parcel from India was released by the US Customs at 10:30 AM. It's been forwarded for delivery to its destination. I hope to receive it tomorrow.

TitoCris

I received an email and text message from USPS this afternoon that my parcel from India was released by the US Customs at 10:30 AM. It's been forwarded for delivery to its destination. I hope to receive it tomorrow.
I received the HCG last Thursday and had my first shot. I felt a little squeeze on my testicles the following day. I think it's working.

TitoCris

I hope the US Customs will release it next week.
I received a letter from the Department of Health and Human Services - Food and Drug Administration today. The original shipment of HCG was confiscated by the Customs department because it is not an FDA approved medicine.

TitoCris

I ordered a second batch of HCG from ReliableRx Pharmacy last April 9, 2018.
The list includes the following -

Lupi-HCG 5000 i.u.
Hucog HP (Liquid Form) - 10000 i.u.
ZyhCG - 5000 i.u.

The parcel was shipped from Switzerland and it arrived in Phoenix today.

Vince

Super Moderator
I received a letter from the Department of Health and Human Services - Food and Drug Administration today. The original shipment of HCG was confiscated by the Customs department because it is not an FDA approved medicine.
Contact reliable they will send you a replacement order, it also happened to me once. They did replace my original order.

KevinC

Gotta love big brother keeping us safe from ourselves!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me