Risk of Visa Payment to Reliable Rx Pharmacy

Buy Lab Tests Online

TitoCris

I ordered HCG online from ReliableRx Pharmacy last February 21 and paid by Visa card. Early today, I received a text from Visa Fraud investigation department that my card had been compromised.

I remember that I was asked for the 3 digit code and it was not hidden. I called ReliableRx and told them what happened to my Visa card. I told them not to use my Visa card because it has been cancelled.

I decided to use the preferred payment for ReliableRx - by
eCheck. They sent me a secured email with a secured link to their eCheck payment form giving them my name, bank account number and routing number.

I hope what I did is safe.

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Saul

Interesting. I have used visa twice, no issues. Did your CC company give details on the compromise? Some banks will treat a overseas charge with no signature as a compromise. My bank send me a notice/alert when I used RX, but the charge goes through.

blackebob

I don't know how you got to work I placed an order last Saturday and they called me an hour later and I still cannot get them to process the damn thing. I have done the online chat with them three times sent two emails in this morning sent one that said either cancel it process it or get rid of my account

Neil

I see it differently. I would never, ever use an e-check and give my bank and routing number to an overseas operation. I do use a credit card, NOT a debit card, and have used it several times with ReliableRX with no issues. My credit card does call me to see if I intended for this charge to go through, and it has not been an issue. If your credit card goes wonko, it's on them, you are not on the hook. They will mail you another card, often the next day. Then continue on. ReliableRX's drugs work perfectly.

I see it differently. I would never, ever use an e-check and give my bank and routing number to an overseas operation. I do use a credit card, NOT a debit card, and have used it several times with ReliableRX with no issues. My credit card does call me to see if I intended for this charge to go through, and it has not been an issue. If your credit card goes wonko, it's on them, you are not on the hook. They will mail you another card, often the next day. Then continue on. ReliableRX's drugs work perfectly.

This is my experience as well. I don't use ReliableRX but Securetabs from India.
VISA emails me asking if this is a legit transaction and I respond yes. package arrives 3 weeks later. Over the last 18 months I have made 4 purchases each over 400 dollars with no issues. Once they only did a partical shipment one Item an inhaler was out of stock. They shipped free of charge once they restocked the item.

Vince

Super Moderator
Up to this point I've never had any issues with reliable RX, I've always been using my E-Check. My order from December 31st got inspected in customs and denied. It took a while but they did ship me a new order.

TitoCris

My Visa card notified me at 8:00 AM today that there was a purchase they denied for stationaries. I didn't recognize the item, the amount and the name of the store. I was still in bed.

Visa voided my old Visa card and will issue a new one.

TitoCris

ReliableRx was helpful when I called them. I decided and advised them to process my HCG using the eCheck payment method. They sent me a secure email and link to their eCheck payment page.

TitoCris

My Visa won't charge me for the denied transaction that I did not sign for or approve. I should receive a new card from Visa and have destroyed the compromised one. I will follow up my order paid by eCheck.

I could hardly wait to receive and use the HCG to improve my male hormone level, testicular size, semen volume and penile sensitivity. I've been on TRT for many years.

TitoCris

This is my experience as well. I don't use ReliableRX but Securetabs from India.
VISA emails me asking if this is a legit transaction and I respond yes. package arrives 3 weeks later. Over the last 18 months I have made 4 purchases each over 400 dollars with no issues. Once they only did a partical shipment one Item an inhaler was out of stock. They shipped free of charge once they restocked the item.

Thanks for your input, FeelingLost.

I'll try Securetabs next time I order HCG.

TitoCris

I don't know how you got to work I placed an order last Saturday and they called me an hour later and I still cannot get them to process the damn thing. I have done the online chat with them three times sent two emails in this morning sent one that said either cancel it process it or get rid of my account

I hope you will find a successful solution to your frustrating experience, blackebob.

TitoCris

Interesting. I have used visa twice, no issues. Did your CC company give details on the compromise? Some banks will treat a overseas charge with no signature as a compromise. My bank send me a notice/alert when I used RX, but the charge goes through.

I do not want to continue using the using the compromised Visa card, Saul. I'll see how successful the eCheck payment for the HCG.

Thanks for the input!

TitoCris

I was able to resolve the wonko on the Visa card, I should receive a new one within a week. Thanks for sharing your experience with ReliableRx, Neil.

I'm looking forward to start on HCG!

Saul

I do not want to continue using the using the compromised Visa card, Saul.

Certainly not. Better to get a new one. The reason I asked was that it may have looked like fraud but really been RX. When I get charged, the charge appears as a different company and a different product. There is also usually a 1$ charge I think. So it looked like fraud when I saw it at first, but actually, it was my RX order under a different name. Even the box does not say ReliableRx. Not saying that is what happened to you. In any event, there should not be any fraud with any payment method. Please let us know how it turns out.

Matt Leiser

Up to this point I've never had any issues with reliable RX, I've always been using my E-Check. My order from December 31st got inspected in customs and denied. It took a while but they did ship me a new order.

I had an issue with echeck using a checking account I opened a few years ago and have never used. This would have been the first purchase I have used with that account. I am not comfortable using a credit card with them. That’s just me. I’m going to use Defy’s HCG support program to get some HCG to give it a try.

OMI100

I use GreenDot.
I get stuck with a $8/month service charge :(
Have to load $$$ into it.
Still not sure of the echeck thing?
I can ck the GreenDot web page and see the transaction and know when the order is processed.
As noted above, you never know what it will say but as long as the cost is what I purchased I know what the charge is for.
You can ck your order on the ReliableRX site and if it looks like it is hanging then I ck the Greendot page to see if any charges are there.
Just had to do that and no charges were showing up so msg to RX and that got it fixed.
RX page now shows being processed so I think I am GTG.

TitoCris

I use GreenDot.
I get stuck with a $8/month service charge :(
Have to load $$$ into it.
Still not sure of the echeck thing?
I can ck the GreenDot web page and see the transaction and know when the order is processed.
As noted above, you never know what it will say but as long as the cost is what I purchased I know what the charge is for.
You can ck your order on the ReliableRX site and if it looks like it is hanging then I ck the Greendot page to see if any charges are there.
Just had to do that and no charges were showing up so msg to RX and that got it fixed.
RX page now shows being processed so I think I am GTG.

Hi Orrin Israel,

I called ReliableRx two hours ago. It takes 24 hours to process the eCheck on a business day. They will send me an email to confirm the clearance of the eCheck. Their answering service is helpful. It's a painstakingly slow process, I wonder when I'll receive the Corion from them. I hope the shipping time won't take several weeks.

Thanks for telling me about GreenDot.

TitoCris

Certainly not. Better to get a new one. The reason I asked was that it may have looked like fraud but really been RX. When I get charged, the charge appears as a different company and a different product. There is also usually a 1$ charge I think. So it looked like fraud when I saw it at first, but actually, it was my RX order under a different name. Even the box does not say ReliableRx. Not saying that is what happened to you. In any event, there should not be any fraud with any payment method. Please let us know how it turns out.

Hi Saul,

I thought about it also that it might have been ReliableRx who billed me for $37.00 today. But the initial charge on February 21 was in the amount of $32.00 plus. It was also for a purchase of a stationary at 7:00 AM today. So, it raised a red flag.

I'll keep you guys updated. Thanks for the feedback!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me