latest bloodtest questions

Buy Lab Tests Online

khal

been on trt for just under a year and switch over to defy in sept 2017.
these are my latest labs and wondering if to drop test cyp down a little
I'm waiting for my appointment with Dr. Saya somewhere in the middle of next month

I take 42ml test cyp twice weekly
half anastrozole twice weekly
500ui HCG twice weekly
discontinued cabergoline

libido is still non existent and have ED problems as well
I just can't wait to get dialed in

CBC With Differential/Platelet
WBC 7.6
RBC 5.85
Hemoglobin 17.0
Hematocrit 51.5
MCV 88 MCH 29.1 MCHC 33.0 RDW 14.4 Platelets 183 Neutrophils

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I'm really surprised to see how high your testosterone is. Did you do labs and injection day before you injected.

blackebob

When my testosterone is too high like yours is now I get the same sexual side effects as I do when it's too low. I don't know why you would think it would just be off the charts but it's not. I just switched to injections and I Shot Through My Sweet Spot second week of January and I will be in a rockstar 2 back to halfway bottom. I adjusted my dosage and half last week and after only two injections I'm starting to settle back into a sweet spot, Texas coming back good.

My Android spell checker is broke sorry for the misspelling I'm not fixing all of them

Last edited:

Vince

Super Moderator
Your testosterone levels are too high, I would think they would tell you to lower your dose of testosterone. Which it should help lower your estradiol levels. But when I had my testosterone levels that high I feel great.

khal

Your testosterone levels are too high, I would think they would tell you to lower your dose of testosterone. Which it should help lower your estradiol levels. But when I had my testosterone levels that high I feel great.
I dont know if I should lower it to 40 or 38

CoastWatcher

I dont know if I should lower it to 40 or 38
I would be cautious moving many protocol pieces about prior to your consultation with Dr. Saya. Your discussion will focus on your subjective symptoms, and these labs. Make a change now what will you discuss unless you test again? Defy is fine with that, but it may cost more than you want to pay at the moment. If you really feel compelled to change now, send an email to the Defy medical staff and request direction.

khal

i would be cautious moving many protocol pieces about prior to your consultation with dr. Saya. Your discussion will focus on your subjective symptoms, and these labs. Make a change now what will you discuss unless you test again? Defy is fine with that, but it may cost more than you want to pay at the moment. If you really feel compelled to change now, send an email to the defy medical staff and request direction.
will do,thanks

khal

Does everything else look good though?

Vince

Super Moderator
Your HCT is high, I would consider donating blood. Like Coastwatcher said, have faith in Dr Saya consultation. He'll go over everything with you to help you get dialed-in.

1Draw

Does everything else look good though?

Your Vitamin D is rock bottom at 30.6 (30-100). Suggest you might consider V-D3 supplement 5,000 IU daily.

Your DHEA is mid range and I know Dr. Saya prefers it to be in the 500 range so you might consider 25 mg day.

Gman86

Best thing to do is obviously wait to see what Dr. Saya says. But clearly you need to drop your test dose down. You’re on 168mg/ week now. Dropping it down to around 140mg/ week should be fine for now. Your free test is almost double the top of the range, so even if you went to 100mg/ week, your free test would probably be around the top of the range. So 140mg/ week is still most likely overkill, but at least a good place for you to go from where you are now. Also with you being on Anastrozole, you don’t want your E2 going too low. Last thing, with a SHBG of 31, EOD injections would probably be the ideal injection frequency for you, as long as it’s not too much of an inconvenience for you. I personally do EOD injections and love it.

been on trt for just under a year and switch over to defy in sept 2017.
these are my latest labs and wondering if to drop test cyp down a little
I'm waiting for my appointment with Dr. Saya somewhere in the middle of next month

I take 42ml test cyp twice weekly
half anastrozole twice weekly
500ui HCG twice weekly
discontinued cabergoline

libido is still non existent and have ED problems as well
I just can't wait to get dialed in

CBC With Differential/Platelet
WBC 7.6
RBC 5.85
Hemoglobin 17.0
Hematocrit 51.5
MCV 88 MCH 29.1 MCHC 33.0 RDW 14.4 Platelets 183 Neutrophils

confirm your dose....a dose isn't expressed in ml, it is expressed in mg=milligrams. Given your numbers are so high >1500 I'm questioning your ability to properly dose yourself.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me