How do you withdraw from using testosterone injections

Buy Lab Tests Online

Anamie

I live in Australia and I've joined this group to help my 33 year old son. After years of being a drug addict and alcoholic he has been clean for the last half year. He started using testosterone injections - 1ml twice weekly and goes to the gym most days. Recent tests at his doctor showed that his body was no longer producing its own testosterone and he has a 35% increase in female hormones, estrogen. His body has been aching lately and he's feeling quite unwell. He was seeing a psychiatrist who put him on a multitude of medications, mood stabilisers, anti depressants, valium etc. My son wants to stop using the testosterone but is talking about using Human Growth Hormones because of muscle damage to his shoulder and also taking D-Bals......
I know he can't just stop one thing and start another and because he comes to me for advice, I'm lost as to how to advise him.
Because of the years of drug and alcohol abuse my son is what I'd say, quite immature and still has a lot of catching up to do mentally and emotionally.
Can anyone please help me to guide my son towards a healthier future.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

We're glad you joined Excelmale and hope that your son finds the help he needs. Has any comprehensive discussion taken place between him and his doctors? We can offer a "restart" protocol, but it would be in his best interests to seek assistance in managing what can be an involved process.

https://www.excelmale.com/forum/sho...lics-You-May-Want-to-Read-These-PCT-protocols

This entire thread should be read as it shows how thinking continues to evolve on this topic, and it speaks to the complexity of the subject.

I live in Australia and I've joined this group to help my 33 year old son. After years of being a drug addict and alcoholic he has been clean for the last half year. He started using testosterone injections - 1ml twice weekly and goes to the gym most days. Recent tests at his doctor showed that his body was no longer producing its own testosterone and he has a 35% increase in female hormones, estrogen. His body has been aching lately and he's feeling quite unwell. He was seeing a psychiatrist who put him on a multitude of medications, mood stabilisers, anti depressants, valium etc. My son wants to stop using the testosterone but is talking about using Human Growth Hormones because of muscle damage to his shoulder and also taking D-Bals......
I know he can't just stop one thing and start another and because he comes to me for advice, I'm lost as to how to advise him.
Because of the years of drug and alcohol abuse my son is what I'd say, quite immature and still has a lot of catching up to do mentally and emotionally.
Can anyone please help me to guide my son towards a healthier future.

Be smart enough to see that he's not clean, he's still an addict and all that's going on there for him is that he's substituted one substance for another.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me