I have been Primary Hypogonadotropic all my life, how will HCG help?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Hey guys

I have been primary Hypogonadotropic Hypogonadism. Basically I never went through puberty and started just TRT very late (around age 22). And for last 20 years I have been on nothing but TRT in various forms (injections, cream, gel, and now Testopel). How would HCG + TRT twice a week help me? Or would it help at all? Is HCG used only to retain normal testicular size, is that the only reason why it's used, because I never had normal size.

Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

blackebob

I started using it for my testical size, but I am begining to realize that it helps me in my overwell being also. I feel calmer. It has been stated that it back fills the hormone pathways. I believe it does.

I am going to post a new thread please respond to it, I want your input as I have made a Dr. appt for my 17 year old son to make sure he is where he should be. I would just pm you, but somewhere down the line there might be a dad looking for the same info.

I started using it for my testical size, but I am begining to realize that it helps me in my overwell being also. I feel calmer. It has been stated that it back fills the hormone pathways. I believe it does.

I am going to post a new thread please respond to it, I want your input as I have made a Dr. appt for my 17 year old son to make sure he is where he should be. I would just pm you, but somewhere down the line there might be a dad looking for the same info.

Thanks this is what I was looking for. Testicular size or fertility is no longer an issue for me. But my sanity is. :) and if HCG helps in the background I will consider it. If anyone else had a good experience with HCG I d like to hear more.

I would surmise that you're so many years in to being shutdown, some times were term it as induced organ failure, that HCG may not help you though it won't hurt to try it. 500iu three times per week is what I would recommend over may be 90days time you should know if it's at least restoring some size or fullness. But that really borders on the side of maybe even malpractice to have treated you this way; no HCG.

But that really borders on the side of maybe even malpractice to have treated you this way; no HCG.

Thanks Vince. I don’t do the victim thing but anyone with our condition is victimized first by the condition they have and second by the medical community.

My current endo who administers Testopel has basically asked me to stop pestering him with all these questions and accept TRT as the sole treatment for life. He won’t even look at my lab results unless I specifically tell him. And this guy is the 4th doctor in 20 odd years.

Thanks to this forum, Ive learned more here in last 3 days than last 20 years!!!! I am so angry right now

Vince

Super Moderator
If someone is primary and not on trt, HCG with not help because your LH is already high. If someone who is primary or secondary is on trt both have HTPA suppression, HCG will help.

Forgive me but what does that mean?
The testes will not respond to hCG very well, but the LH receptors all over the body will, primary hypogonadism typically effects the testes, meaning they are incapable of producing sufficient testosterone in response to LH or hCG.

There are other benefits to hCG other than just preventing testicular atrophy.

There are other benefits to hCG other than just preventing testicular atrophy.

Ok, and this is it. Because I never had "normal" puberty I never had testicles that developed normally. And since I've done nothing but testosterone for last 20+ years, my testis have more than likely shut down. At this stage, I am trying to understand what are the non-atrophy benefits of HCG. For instance, does it help the patients feel better? Some said it has a "calming" affect, how does it do this. Considering the cost and inconvenience of injecting every 2 weeks, I am trying to ascertain if the benefits would outweigh other factors in a 44 year old male. Thank you, and guys sorry if I come across as ignorant. I really am.

CoastWatcher

Ok, and this is it. Because I never had "normal" puberty I never had testicles that developed normally. And since I've done nothing but testosterone for last 20+ years, my testis have more than likely shut down. At this stage, I am trying to understand what are the non-atrophy benefits of HCG. For instance, does it help the patients feel better? Some said it has a "calming" affect, how does it do this. Considering the cost and inconvenience of injecting every 2 weeks, I am trying to ascertain if the benefits would outweigh other factors in a 44 year old male. Thank you, and guys sorry if I come across as ignorant. I really am.
You're uninformed - not ignorant - and that is the state almost all of us found ourselves in when diagnosed with hypogonadism. You're doctors haven't helped you.

hCG wouldn't be injected every two weeks, and neither should testosterone. That's a terrible protocol.

hCG benefits vary from person to person, like any other drug, so you'll simply have to find out. What you've written so far regarding its benefits is mostly what I'd say they can be.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me