Shortness of Breath...E2?

Buy Lab Tests Online

GreenMachineX

Ever since I stopped all supplements about 5 weeks ago, 1 week into it, I developed laryngopharyngeal reflux symptoms, dizziness, shortness of breath, night sweats, lower body muscle cramps and terrible insomnia. I wore a heart monitor for a month through this and had EKG’s, had a chest X-ray and lungs listened to and donated blood when my hematocrit was 50 so I know it was dropped to an acceptable range. The one thing I haven’t had done was e2 sensitive (well, I did 4 days ago, just waiting on results). The funny thing is I still have morning wood (in the middle of the night actually). Libido is suffering quite a bit though. I can’t tell if I’m holding water because I lost so much weight while keto-dieting.

I’m just wondering, could this all be related to high e2, particularly the shortness of breath? It’s not all the time, but seems to be worse when I’m bent over or bent at the middle spine. It doesn’t seem related to anxiety. Hopefully I get the e2 result soon. I’m debating on just taking a quarter mg of anastrozole and see if it get better in a couple days, but I know that’s not best either. Anyone have any thoughts or has anyone experienced this labored breathing/shortness of breath feeling not related to hematocrit?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Ever since I stopped all supplements about 5 weeks ago, 1 week into it, I developed laryngopharyngeal reflux symptoms, dizziness, shortness of breath, night sweats, lower body muscle cramps and terrible insomnia. I wore a heart monitor for a month through this and had EKG's, had a chest X-ray and lungs listened to and donated blood when my hematocrit was 50 so I know it was dropped to an acceptable range. The one thing I haven't had done was e2 sensitive (well, I did 4 days ago, just waiting on results). The funny thing is I still have morning wood (in the middle of the night actually). Libido is suffering quite a bit though. I can't tell if I'm holding water because I lost so much weight while keto-dieting.

I'm just wondering, could this all be related to high e2, particularly the shortness of breath? It's not all the time, but seems to be worse when I'm bent over or bent at the middle spine. It doesn't seem related to anxiety. Hopefully I get the e2 result soon. I'm debating on just taking a quarter mg of anastrozole and see if it get better in a couple days, but I know that's not best either. Anyone have any thoughts or has anyone experienced this labored breathing/shortness of breath feeling not related to hematocrit?

Just donated blood? How often do you need to do that? You tick a lot of these boxes might be worth checking out its a 15 dollar test.
Your doctor may order a ferritin test if you have some of the following symptoms associated with low ferritin levels:

• unexplained fatigue.
  • dizziness.
  • chronic headaches.
  • unexplained weakness.
  • ringing in your ears.
  • irritability.
  • leg pains.
  • shortness of breath.

J

GreenMachineX

I don't donate often anymore, but I have been iron deficient in the past and I'm sure I am again a little, but I know what that feels like. This is very different. But, I do have labs for that and some other things being drawn tomorrow.

I don't donate often anymore, but I have been iron deficient in the past and I'm sure I am again a little, but I know what that feels like. This is very different. But, I do have labs for that and some other things being drawn tomorrow.
Just wanted to offer up an alternative incase the High/Low E2 is not the issue.
What you are discribing sound horrible to experience. I hope you can find an aswer soon.

GreenMachineX

Just wanted to offer up an alternative incase the High/Low E2 is not the issue.
What you are discribing sound horrible to experience. I hope you can find an aswer soon.
Yeah, I appreciate it, and you're right. It's horrible. I'm not sure what's worse now...crashed e2 with mild insomnia and crazy anxiety or this untreatable insomnia and feeling as if I can't breathe. The bizarre thing is my anxiety is very much under control. I thought with high estrogen anxiety goes crazy too. I'm not that overly emotional either. Guess we'll see soon enough. Anastrozole is looking very tempting though. Ugh.

GreenMachineX

E25EFFD5-6E53-450F-86C7-5A1757682B2F.jpg
I was wrong again! So could a e2 of 19 be causing the symptoms above or do I need to start looking elsewhere?

I think that FeelingLost was spot on suggesting an Iron deficiency...thinking about E was a real stretch in this case. Good case in point that you can't manage E by feelings, too.

Iron, Serum
Ferritin
Iron TIBC

are the big 3 that I can think of.

Come on...you know E and T are always in the trough.

I am confused. E follows T so when you are in your T trough you should be at your E peak.
CoastalWatcher if you read this post please confirm.
I believe I have read you making this statement(E follows T) many times in other posts. Am I wrong?

GreenMachineX I have had a E2 sen of 18 and felt great. I don't think your E is your issue.
Keeping the old T steady state in 40 days theory in mind. Could your TT have crept up too high?
For a short period of time my trough steady stated at 1175/ FT 33 E2 29 and I was anxious, could not fall asleep unless drunk and
when I awoke I was so wide awake from too much T I could not fall back to sleep.

After seeing my blood test, I now knew why, I skipped Mondays injection all together and drop my .25 to .15 for the next two weeks.
I finely started to feel better. I am now at .16-.18 M/W/F and feel great. If I don't go to bed tired from exersize I do still have trouble falling asleep.

hth

GreenMachineX

My test level from 110mg per week is usually 600 and I've felt great with it much higher, I doubt it's too high.
It has to be iron deficiency, as I'm pretty sure I'd be a nervous anxious mess with low e2 and crazy heart rate variability with palpitations. But, the last time I had a ferritin of 7, I had dizzy spells after every meal and that's not happening. I just have a few minutes of dizziness after breakfast. I also didn't have leg cramps when my ferritin was proven low last time, but now that I think about it, I did have this lower body cramp thing with cracked corners of mouth for a month or 2 before the dizziness started. But oddly, those went away when the dizziness and heart rate spike after meals started.

HealthMan

My test level from 110mg per week is usually 600 and I’ve felt great with it much higher, I doubt it’s too high.
It has to be iron deficiency, as I’m pretty sure I’d be a nervous anxious mess with low e2 and crazy heart rate variability with palpitations. But, the last time I had a ferritin of 7, I had dizzy spells after every meal and that’s not happening. I just have a few minutes of dizziness after breakfast. I also didn’t have leg cramps when my ferritin was proven low last time, but now that I think about it, I did have this lower body cramp thing with cracked corners of mouth for a month or 2 before the dizziness started. But oddly, those went away when the dizziness and heart rate spike after meals started.

I think you mentioned that at 100mg/week your HCT was lowered and stabilized. If I were you I would test ferritin like others already suggested. If ferritin is indeed low. Move back to the 100mg/week dosage and start supplementing with iron. This way you will not need to donate and will be able to raise your ferritin. Once you get your ferritin to good levels you might be able to increase your dosage a bit and control HCT with less frequent donations (and keep supplementing iron at lower dosages)

GreenMachineX

I think you mentioned that at 100mg/week your HCT was lowered and stabilized. If I were you I would test ferritin like others already suggested. If ferritin is indeed low. Move back to the 100mg/week dosage and start supplementing with iron. This way you will not need to donate and will be able to raise your ferritin. Once you get your ferritin to good levels you might be able to increase your dosage a bit and control HCT with less frequent donations (and keep supplementing iron at lower dosages)
I hear you. I did have ferritin/hematocrit and all drawn yesterday so that'll tell us how I'm doing at 110mg per week. The problem with 100mg per week was e2 was too low. Hopefully I'm stable at this dose and can raise ferritin and all from here. It's just a waiting game now. I'm sick of this insomnia though. Over the course of the night I took 4 grams taurine, 200mg theanine, 300mg magnesium, and 400mg lemon balm. When I wake up in the middle of the night, I gotta take something else and hope it works. So frustrating. So tempted to just start taking iron now.

GreenMachineX

So I know it takes 4-6 weeks to feel the effects of a testosterone dosage change. Does this go for e2 as well? In other words, if e2 climbs to 19, could I not feel the effects of it for a couple weeks or something, or if it's 19, how I feel is how 19 feels (for me)?

So I know it takes 4-6 weeks to feel the effects of a testosterone dosage change. Does this go for e2 as well? In other words, if e2 climbs to 19, could I not feel the effects of it for a couple weeks or something, or if it's 19, how I feel is how 19 feels (for me)?

I believe E2 goes up and down very fast. Like hours not days weeks or months.
When I have high E2 symtoms(very noticable) I can pop a .125 AI and within 4 hours I feel relief.
If my E2 feels low I can up my HCG from 300 to 400 one time and with in hours I notice the change.

Many will also increase their T injection a little to increase E2 but in your case I would not do that since you are troubleshoot other issues that might be T related.

As always YMMV this is just what I do and it has always worked for me.

HealthMan

I hear you. I did have ferritin/hematocrit and all drawn yesterday so that'll tell us how I'm doing at 110mg per week. The problem with 100mg per week was e2 was too low. Hopefully I'm stable at this dose and can raise ferritin and all from here. It's just a waiting game now. I'm sick of this insomnia though. Over the course of the night I took 4 grams taurine, 200mg theanine, 300mg magnesium, and 400mg lemon balm. When I wake up in the middle of the night, I gotta take something else and hope it works. So frustrating. So tempted to just start taking iron now.
Fingers crossed that HCT will be stable at 110mg! Adding DHEA can help with estradiol. I have my consultation tomorrow and will discuss lowering my dosage to 100-125mg week to help control HCT and stop the blood donations hopefully. I dont feel anything when my ferritin is low but my iron homeostasis has been off because of the frequent donations

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me